Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, last three from me.

1) My youngest son and two stepsons in Ibiza last year.

2) Youngest stepson on his way to his primary school prom dance. This is taken at "The Binks" in South Queensferry. Great views of the Forth Bridges. That one in the background is the rail bridge.

3) Me and Sachas wedding day......, thats her with her two boys. And more importantly....., Thats HIBERNIAN tartan they are wearing. 'MON THE HIBEES! :-)
    Attached Files
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• A YANKEES hat?! We thought we knew ye. ;-)

Nice looking family you have there, sir. How long have you and Sacha been married?
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• How was Ibiza? I've been wanting to make it out there. I've heard the parties are awesome.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
          Cat's idea, I just found the right pic.

Bim go back to post 258..i had copied and pasted a pic which for some reason disappeared. I downloaded and tried again....

Comment

• Marko 69, correct me if I am wrong, the term for policeman there is bobbie is it not...And is that the right spelling? If so, rather than call you "detective bobby goren" of law and order.... i'll refer to you in future as marko the bobbie. sides which there is another marko here, and ...well.....69 is a connotation that...well...it kinda distracts me from what I am doing....

Comment

• My wife, my daughter Zoe and me.
              Attached Files
              "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Me on the right, few weeks ago.
                Attached Files
                "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• My son Chris ( current photo 6mth old)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• My daughter Zoe
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by -Oz-; February 21, 2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• now they are nice Oz, thanks for sharing. You coulcn't send some of that beautiful weather of yours our way could youi?

Comment

• Cheers Cat. We're roasting down here...love it. Beach, BBQs n beer )

Comment

• Is that a vodka tonic?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cute family Oz!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Awesome Oz. Stick a 'Roo on the barbi for me and I'll have a Carlton Draught. Cheers.

@ Kayrone: married June 2009. Together since 2002.

@ The Cat: Marko the Bobby sounds good. But don't confuse that with Marko the "Boaby"......, that is Scottish for large dick! Now I understand many on here think I'm a large dick anyway, but keep it as Bobby! Cheers.

Edit: @ Jaadam: I didnt go last year....., only the wife and three boys went. Never been to Ibiza......, southern Italy (ie Sicily) is just fantastic though......, but not for clubbing. Are you the clubbing type?
                              Last edited by Marko69; February 21, 2013, 03:40 PM.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "PS DanO, you have leverage because you have two that are old enough to request they prefer your house, thus all kinds of things can change. Full court press is sometime necessary when dealing with an unreasonable adversary."
                                ----------------------I had two that were old enough last time but the bitch judge refused to interview them and give them their say. Have a new judge now. Hoping for a better outcome.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Nice family Ozzie.
                                Last edited by DanO; February 21, 2013, 04:30 PM.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X