No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My niece and nephew are looking great Oz. ;-)
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      bimmer,

Did you watch the USA Olympic snowboarder qualifiers from Mammoth this past Sunday?
      No, I missed it. The only TV I saw was a little bit of the playoffs.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        Great pictures, Oz! I see Hello Kitty is just as pervasive down there too.
        It's huge in Oz. My daughter loves HK.
        "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          My niece and nephew are looking great Oz. ;-)
          Cheers Uncle G.
          "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Didn't know where I wanted to post this. Thought this would be the best place. I would consider myself part of the Forum Family. I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer yesterday in both lungs. I have tests tomorrow to see if that is the principle area or it started somewhere else and spread. Either way I'm not going anywhere. I have already said years ago that all I want is the Lions to win a Super Bowl before I die. I guess on the other hand, I don't want them to win one next year....lol.

My wife and I are cool. Just have two little ones at home. I did too much in my life to give in now. I'll beat this as bad as a 3rd string TE beats our DB's.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Holy shit, DL. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, sir. If there's anything you need, do not hesitate.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• fuck, how big is it?
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  fuck, how big is it?
                  I have several nodules on both sides. the one on the right is about a golf ball, maybe a little smaller. Another there is 6 cm x whatever. one on the left 5x4x3 cm and a few smallers ones. A fissure is overlapped with a nodule as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Holy shit, DL. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, sir. If there's anything you need, do not hesitate.
                    I appreciate it Jeremy. Please don't put anything on FB. Not going there now. We're not telling my mother at this time. She is almost 89 and it would be too much.

Comment

• Yeah, of course. I don't blame you.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• DL, I am very sorry to hear this. You will be in my prayers.
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You're in my thoughts man.

Mark Twain said Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Holy Crap DL!! Not the news I wanted to hear when I opened this thread. You hang in there man, and good luck. Prayers and best wishes headed your way. All I can muster.
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I'm sorry DL, sounds like you have the perfect attitude!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                                Thank you Malto

My wife has good genes!
                                obviously

Comment

Working...
                                X