No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the kids are unbelievable. They are so resilient.

Comment

• Last edited by DanO; April 29, 2014, 07:06 AM.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It works just fine for me.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It's probably privacy settings on the page. Your friend probably has it set so only people on their list can see it
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Unless you have everyone on the forum as Facebook friends, I don't think it'll work Dan.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I have a "NO IM NOT ON FKING FACEBOOK" t shirt for sale? Had to buy a new one. I'll take the old sweaty one to the yard sale.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Unless you have everyone on the forum as Facebook friends, I don't think it'll work Dan."
                  ------------------------------That's from my page and I've done this before. If I now have some sort of settings in place I'm not aware of them.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Is there a little globe next to it on your page? If there is, then it's viewable by the public. If not, then we can't see it if.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Geez Deb...You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. If they ever have a techie type Jeopardy show, I`m putting your name in as a contestant.

Comment

• Don't see any globe.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                          Geez Deb...You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. If they ever have a techie type Jeopardy show, I`m putting your name in as a contestant.
                          Are you techier than a fifth grader?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Or a Korean 3rd grader?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              Geez Deb...You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. If they ever have a techie type Jeopardy show, I`m putting your name in as a contestant.
                              Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Are you techier than a fifth grader?
                              Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              Or a Korean 3rd grader?
                              Or an Indian fetus?
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Or an Indian fetus?
                                Not to be confused with Gunsmoke's Festus

Comment

Working...
                                X