No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic, DL. Everyone looking happy.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Update on our situation - as of last Thursday we are officially in remission. This is the best news in months and it has been a long process. He will continue Chemo at least through June.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• great news Coop!!
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
          great news Coop!!
          +1 Great to hear!
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Terrific!!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                Update on our situation - as of last Thursday we are officially in remission. This is the best news in months and it has been a long process. He will continue Chemo at least through June.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• That's awesome, Coop! Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• GREAT news, coop.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The good stuff in here recently is the bestest news ever!!!! Go Team Forum!!!!

BTW DL...notice the ailments haven't curtailed some of your work....I refer to the shine on your shoes sir.
                        Last edited by The Cat; May 7, 2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Corfams?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Coop .... Happy for you!
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Good to hear, Coop.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Update for our U.S. trip: It looks like Kimiko's dad is on board to come now. I think I said in the other thread, but we'll be starting in Montana and working our way East to Michigan. The plan right now is to leave Japan on Saturday, July 19th, so we'll get to Detroit probably on the 24th. I'm not sure how long Kimiko can take off from work, but I expect they'll be flying back around the 29th. I'm hoping that Tyler and I can stay long enough to take in the preseason game at Ford Field on August 9th.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X