Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
    May I brag? This was last week at my son's middle school talent show. Standing o. Please excuse my guitar clams.

Jack's first gig - YouTube
    Nice!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sweet Coloradolion, wish we lived closer, I'd love to jam with you one day
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That has got to be a great confidence builder for the young man. Way to go!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing CL.

Did your son win?
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Clams = mistakes

Gonz, funny that you said that. A kid came up to him afterward and said, "Dude, you totally won."

The best part was after it was done, 4 girls came up to him to tell him how good he was. One girl said, "You could be the next Justin Bieber, only better!" That was awesome because he's been bumming about being in middle school and not having a girlfriend.

Comment

• Very nice CL. Don't you think you're a little old to be competing against middle schoolers? Who's kid is that anyway? He's pretty good. :-)
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• That's awesome, CL. Good stuff!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The good people in this forum never cease to amaze!!! Bravo CL..

Comment

• My 16 year old on his birthday with his brother on his back
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• for some reason i am not getting the pictures being posted...all i see is
                        "attached images".....suggestions anyone?

Comment

• Great picture, CG!
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• CGVT Marvelous.....I can finally view pics again..had some browser issues...Your guys are definitely a chip off the old block.

Comment

• .................only much better looking thanks to Mary.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• w271.jpgHere are a couple of pics from my daughter`s wedding in Jamaic a...These pics were taken by her old maid of a sister.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X