Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flowers are wonderful!

My daughter had stephanotis in her hair also.

I had an issue with her hairdresser because she put them in, then hair sprayed everything which killed the stephanotis. When I got to see her when she was ready to go down the aisle, I objected to the condition of the steph but, she told me not to stress out so, I didn't (but, I still was embarrassed).
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great pictures, Cat! That ocean in the background looks amazing.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• How did you get Forrest Whittaker to preside?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          How did you get Forrest Whittaker to preside?
          Tony the Observer...Lfij..the colors my daughter chose were amazing...Malto my wife was in charge of all that..frankly I didn`t notice until you pointed it out. this is a pic from the morning we left for jamaica...the four ugly guys are all my nephews....my late sister`s boys..
          They were all great ballplayers
          Attached Files

Comment

• no offense intended Cat, he just seemed to bear a resemblance to FW.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought your observation was great...Tony I could never take offense at anything you say, you bring a lot of smiles to this venue.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                I thought your observation was great...Tony I could never take offense at anything you say, you bring a lot of smiles to this venue.
                That sounds like a challenge, Tony!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great pictures, Cat. Your daughter is beautiful.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Dano.....She's pretty talented as well. She composed and played her own wedding song for the stroll through the sand. I have some tremendous pics of the gowns and the colors that her mom designed, but for some reas0on I can't get any of them to upload. (Ya can tell i am a little too proud at this point huh? (everyone around is saying ok, give it a break cat...we know...we KNOW!)"

Comment

• LOVE IT!

That's awesome Cat.

Love you.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        That sounds like a challenge, Tony!
                        Shut up scrotum breath! ;-);-)

Comment

• From Technodudes wedding at Zachary Taylor State Park Key West, Fla.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ...and again.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ....and again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ....and again
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X