Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....and again
    Attached Files
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• .......and then the sun went down.......
      Attached Files
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• All these pictures are amazing. So beautiful.

I hope you were relaxed and chilled out on that flight Cat....., and as DanO says, your daughter is indeed, beautiful.

Your son is superb CL. When his voice fully breaks as he reaches mid - late teens, he'll be a star! Simon Cowell, watch out.

Cgvt, those are a couple of sons to be real proud of.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That last picture, MM is the best picture on this thread so far. What a picture.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Thanks, Marko.

They are good kids.

My youngest got in trouble the other day. He took a couple of lacross balls from and kid's yard and threw at least one in the lake (it is debatable which of his friends threw the other...)

I asked him why he threw it in the lake and he said that one of his friends goaded him on. He wasn't going to throw it until the other kid triple dog dared him and according to Jack, he had no choice then. He told me, as if it was a matter of fact, that, "that means you have to do it". Ha! It was hard for me to keep a straight face.

As I raise my kids, I see myself slowly (maybe rapidly) turning into the "Old Man" in A Christmas Story...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• One more
              Attached Files
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Triple dog dared him! LOL! Superb!

My son, Scott was out playing soccer one day and he smashed a woman's greenhouse window. I said to him, "Now, Scott. Honest answer please, did you break the woman's window?"....... "Dad, honest, I didn't. The ball did."
                I had to strain not to laugh but he had to be grounded for being a cheeky git.

Comment

• So what is actually happening in the photo there....., baseball retard here.

I'll stab a guess that a young guy is trying to make base but your son catches him out?

Comment

• The other way around, Mark.

Jack was on third base and the pitcher threw a pitch that got by the catcher. Jack attempted to score as the catcher chased the ball and threw it to the pitcher who was covering the base (home plate). Jack made a pretty good slide to avoid the tag and scored.

Comment

• In my opinion this thread is my comfort zone,,,,,,,,,,,,, when I'm not in the mood to talk about the Lions. I find looking at the pictures as almost therapeutic....calming, and relaxing.
                      Last edited by The Cat; May 14, 2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• CG you have been at "get off my lawn" stage of stuff for awhile....
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Has nothing to do with you lawn, Coop. Go watch A Christmas Story and you may understand the reference and the spirit of the comment. (but I doubt it)

Now. Don't fuck up this thread with your crap

Comment

• top of the evenin, gramps!
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• **sigh**

Comment

• sunshine..unicorns, rainbows!!!

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X