Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^

Comment

• Not exactly Mt. Everest - but it's a start.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Precious!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great photo!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• this wedding had in interesting first dance

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/47/best-first-dance-at-a-wedding-ever/
            Last edited by Tony G; June 21, 2013, 03:15 PM.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That was a hoot!

I guarantee you that if Technodude (my son that just got married) would have seen this, he would have done something very similar at his wedding. That is both his and his new wifes style and sense of humor.

Comment

• and a different wedding....

[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80819006/"]Drunk Girl + Pole Dance = Bloody Wedding Disaster - Video[/ame]
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• All righty now!

They say money can't buy you happiness. I have never had large sums of money and have been pretty happy so, I never worried about if it could or could not.

I will tell you however, money can buy you memories.

We just returned from an epic vacation. We spent 4 days at a Disney Resort and finishes with a 3 day Disney Cruise. Included in our party were Mrs. Malto, My daughter and her family, my niece and her family, and my sister (my nieces mother). Joining us on the cruise was my nieces husbands mother and father.

One of the most expensive vacations I ever took but, part of that is from the choices I made. Particularly to get a meal plan while at Disney World but after returning home, I do not regret that choice as I believe it ultimately saved us money and we had more opportunities for food than we really needed.

The memories etched are priceless and significantly outweigh the cost to produce them.

Here are some pics. Have patience with me, it might take a day or so to complete as I will do adding when my schedule allows.

I will also do them in somewhat chronological order.

Mrs. Malto and I stayed at Disneys Pop Century because the property the rest of the gang stayed at was fully booked when we made our reservations back in March. They stayed at Art of Animation (which I guess is the newest of the Disney properties) and the two properties were spitting images of each other (that is in layout, not theme) and we could easily walk to visit the rest of our party. The funny part about it is that from my daughters room, it was closer to walk to our room on a different property than to walk to my sister and nieces room which was on the same property.

Pop Century theme is events of the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Art of Animation theme was Cars, Finding Nemo, and the littlest mermaid.

Here we go.

My Granddaughters and Grand Nephews sitting on McQueen who was parked right out side of the front door to my sister and nieces suite building.

From left to right

Drew (4) Evan (7) Mia (7) Addie (9) Grant (9).
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• On our way to the Magic Kingdom the first day of our stay.

From Left to Right.

My daughter, Niece, Nieces husband, Mia, Evan, Addie, SIL, Sister, Mrs. Malto. (Grant is seated behind SIL and Drew next to his Dad but you can see their faces)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• The kids with the Magic Kingdom in the background.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Miss Mia taking Pops for a ride.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Addie taking Grams for a ride.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Seatbeltboy (SIL), Jen, and Mrs. Malto
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Jeff (Nieces hubby), Kristin (niece).
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Well it didn't take long until the pictures got ruined.......

Mrs. Malto and the ugly guy.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X