No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops, Grams and the Grandladies in a photo spot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:00 PM.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tried to get the Magic Kingdom in the background but, the cheap camera would not allow it.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Me and the nephews at the pool in their Property.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• The landscaping at this property was amazing. It really made you feel like you were walking on the bottom of a sea bed. I was really impressed.

Edit: View the ground plantings in the background.

Comment

• Another example.

Hmmmmmm.

Keep getting upload of file failed.

Guess I gotta take a break.

Comment

• I'm getting the same thing. Seems I have this issue often. Want to post pictures of the Neenah trip now that I finally was able to download the pictures. I'll try again later.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great pics Malto! Disney is a magical place. We were there with our grown kids back in March. Did you get to Hollywood Studios? We loved Toy Story Mania. a 3D shooter ride.

Comment

• OK back at it.

Think I figured out why I could not post this yesterday.

A few of the pics already posted were rejected as being to large and I resized them slightly with success.

This one was rejected with no explanation so, I resized it and wa la! it works!

This is a picture standing next to the pool and looking at one of the buildings.

The landscaping is amazing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The kids at Epcot.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Went into the Nordic area of Epcot billed as land of the Vikings and found an old acquaintance.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• After we had dinner at a Hibachi grill in the Japan section, Mary Poppins showed up.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• A Kodak moment looking into the German Section of Epcot. Never made it into the inner area. Too busy sampling the beers at the outskirts.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• A shot directly across the way from the entrance from Epcot. Note the barges in the water. I think they were for a fireworks display because they were positioned somewhat symmetrically and shortly after this picture was taken, a crew of three in a small power boat went out and began visiting all of them. We saw no fireworks, however because a massive downpour was taking place when the fireworks were supposed to be going off. (and we got real wet because we were inside doing a build your own race car attraction sponsored by Chevrolet. The last part of the attraction is to test your vehicle and you enter a "car" and are taken through the motions of testing it. The last 1/3 of the ride is outdoors and reaches speeds of 65MPH. It was pouring and the rain drops felt like BB's stinging ones face. They shut the ride down right after our trip through until the rain subsided.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• A beautifully manicured garden at the Great Britain section of Epcot.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Malto is always working.........
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X