Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least the fishys weren't candirus
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Those pictures are superb MM......., and it looks like you had a very enjoyable time. LOL'd @ the "always working" photo with you arranging the flowers. very good. Like the new goofy avatar as well. Not too sure about that towel folding thing in the bedroom. That picture with you watching the news in the background......., if I woke up middle of the night and saw that hanging towel thing looking like a ghost, I think I'd shit the bed.

I'm having problems with computers and photos as well. My Villefranche Sur Mer photos are all waiting to be put on here, but there is something not happening ......, and Sacha (computer fixer) is away with her boys.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• All righty now.

Last night things were moving so slowly that I lost patience in waiting for the pics to load.

Let's try this again.

A look at the Family beach knee deep in minnows and Silvers.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:19 PM.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We wondered over to the over 18 beach known as Serenety beach. It is where some of the filming of "Splash" took place. I was in search of bikinis and much to Mrs. Maltos chagrin, I rate beaches by bikini sightings. The more bikinis, the better higher the beach climbs on my list of best beaches.

After exiting the tram and entering the beach, I looked left and snapped this one. Then announced Rut Ro. We gotta get our business taken care of here and get back because we're going to get wet.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• This a view to the right of the beach entrance.

Normally I would have strolled down this beach and started counting but the ominous clouds in the last pic had us getting back on the tram after taking one more pic.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Mrs. Malto sporting her new do at Serenity Beach and I am ready to turn and high tail it back to shelter.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• From the tram trucking down the infamous runway.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Had to stop and snap this one on the way back to the ship.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• The view from our veranda of an unused tip of Castaway Cay just before getting ready to sail.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• We are supposed to be sailing in 5 minutes and a look at the people still sauntering down the pathway to board the ship.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• The origami on the final night of our cruise. Presumably because one of the on shore excursions was an opportunity to swim with the rays.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• ..........and the grand finale!

On the second night of our cruise, it was Pirates night. Guests were encouraged to dress up, there was a 30 minute production of "Pirates on the Caribbean" where the search for Jack Sparrow was conducted. Afterward, there was a dance party on the deck.

We were hoping to impress the grandbabies with our garb but alas, they only saw it briefly as they knocked on our door at around 9:15 to tell us they were tired and going to bed. The production did not begin until 10:30.

This was taken by a professional photographer on board and is a favorite of the Mrs. and mine.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Ha! Love the pirate picture. That's awesome!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• When I get home tonight, I will resize all of the pictures to make them a little easier to browse.

Comment

• Love the Pirate picture, Malto.

Boy that sea ray has a huge penis.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X