No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Once I figured this out, the final evening, I had a Prime Rib dinner as well as a seared Scallop dinner. Heavenly!"
    ------------------------------------Oh Damn! You didn't know that? Should have told you.

"To top that off near the pool area where they also showed movies from 9AM to 12:30 PM were places you could get 5 different types of pizza, next door, 4 different types of panini sandwiches and next to it, 5 different types of salads that was operating from 10:30AM to 1AM."
    -------------------------------Never a lack of food.
    Last edited by DanO; August 4, 2013, 03:50 PM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Was sent these pictures the other day to my phone.

1, My daughter and granddaughter when we were at the Edinburgh Zoo a few weeks ago. Look at that frown on my granddaughter. Was quite a hot day and she was not amused, lol.

2, Me and my granddaughter with a sleeping panda behind us.

3, My gorgeous wee granddaughter, taken last weekend at a barbeque.

4, My youngest son in his LMFAO fancy dress gear. He is in Bulgaria at the moment on an 18-30 holiday with all his buddies ......, he won first prize in a show with his "shufflin'" moves, wearing those clothes! LMFAO! (no pun intended)
      Attached Files
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice ones, Marko.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nice, Marko.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I love the frowning picture.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I didn't realize they were still selling Ben Wallace fros across the pond.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thought I'd share this that was taken last Thursday and subsequently sent to me by my daughter. My old granny has wanted this 5 generation photo done since my grandaughter was born two years ago. We just never got around to it.
                Anyway, that's my granny (88 ) my mother, myself, the daughter, the grandaughter.

No more from me.

Any new photos from anyone else? Wee jack playing the baseball? Wee Tyler feeding the birds?
                Attached Files
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That's an awesome photo, Marko! I try to keep all my Tyler photos confined to Facebook lately.

I do need to update my avatar though.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• While I still own and wear my ......, "NO..., I'M NOT ON F**KING FACEBOOK!" T shirt......, I won't join that just yet! :-)

Comment

• Cool Photo, Marko
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Great photo. My Grandmother(father's side) had 5 generations and had a picture taken.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376178894.216949.jpg

Son is now 3 months
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• awww great photo
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice, Who. Congrats on the baby.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• another nice photo

Comment

Working...
                                X