No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pictures, Islair. I especially like the one with the ball in it......, are you teaching your son some soccer skills there? Any pictures with someone rolling around faking injury?

Nice picture there, Dean.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Any pictures with someone rolling around faking injury?
      Nice. Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Great pictures, Islair. I especially like the one with the ball in it......, are you teaching your son some soccer skills there? Any pictures with someone rolling around faking injury?

Nice picture there, Dean.
        Is it the advanced course where you get to drive a Bentley and get a page 3 girl for a wife?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          Cool pics Is! The one with your son running and the Basset with its tongue out are my faves. Your daughter is a sweetie
          The bassets usually do all they can to look miserable, and the little girl really is a happy kid. Got lucky she has such a great personality.

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
          It looks like you are adapting quite well to you new location Islair. Great pics of the family!
          We actually move next week, I just happen to be one of the lucky ones and my parents have a lake home. So we were up enjoying the Northwoods in July.

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
          Love those pics, Dean and Islair!

Regarding the two bassets, the steely gaze of the one on the right cracks me up - he doesn't look amused.
          Yea, Walter is known for making it known that he isn't all that happy with his photo being taken. Most of the time he will look away from you on purpose. He really is a jerk.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Great pictures, Islair. I especially like the one with the ball in it......, are you teaching your son some soccer skills there? Any pictures with someone rolling around faking injury?
          Actually it was an impromptu game of kickball....he was running from my uncle who was chasing him down.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• "When trying to figure out how to make an electronic gadget work, hand it to one of the kids. They will figure it out."
            -------------Yep.

Nice pics Dean and Islair.............
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The dog days of summer - Cohiba chilling
              Attached Files

Comment

• Became European - That's right, that's my luxury car with a trailer hitch.
                Attached Files

Comment

• The weary traveler
                  Attached Files

Comment

• After a long ride
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Bled Slovania
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The horse wisperer
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Sea kayaking in Dubrovnic
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice DWT!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Machs gut!
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                                Nice pic Dean. I have never thought about it, but is Britain's topography comprised of rolling hills to small mountains?
                                East is pretty flat, South is mainly rolling hills, North East England and Wales is small mountains and Scotland has the biggest mountains and remote wilderness.

View from the top
                                Attached Files
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X