No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well sure, it's to be expected on rare occasions, but if it's happening regularly that shows a lack of respect for everyone else's time and needs to be addressed.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
      Holy smokes Malto, you are well traveled!
      My job gets me around.;-)

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      Where exactly is being late for a business meeting appreciated?
      I wouldn't say appreciated but around here it is too often tolerated (my thought before reading Tony's response)

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      It's certainly tolerated at my workplace, By the time folks straggle in the meeting is sometimes 10 or 15 minutes in. Then they ask questions about the stuff they missed.
      Ya, and those late, usually will blame it on some work related activity when they were actually doing personal stuff or just plain slow to the line.

.............and it is often the same culprits over and over, but they do not get shamed into change.

Hell, there has been TV coverage around here about judges that show up hours after scheduled start time doing personal business or just plain not leaving the house. One in particular thinks it is no big deal, he was transferred after the airing of the first story but continued even after being transferred. When interviewed for a second time, still had no regrets and thought there was nothing amiss.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It was my experience that it wasn't always possible to arrive on time when meetings were scheduled back to back. With a campus of 5 buildings spread out over several city blocks, the travel times between buildings was 10 to 15 minutes. What I ended up doing some of the time was leaving the last meeting before the end to make the next one on time. If I didn't feel I needed to be there on time I would show up late.

One of my favorite books to keep in my office was Dogbert's Management Manual. Those other stuffed shirts kept stuff like Human Capital blah, blah blah, or Maximizing Team Success blah, blah, blah. Dogbert provided all direction I needed.

Comment

• I wanna see fish pics
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• [ame="http://compare.ebay.com/like/260606417271?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&va r=sbar"]Fish Toothpick Set for Bento on eBay![/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LMAO!

Comment

• It was my daughters turn to go canoeing and camping with me, 4km to the campsite on an island by a lock, then 9km next morning to be picked up.

Guess who was taosting marshmallows for his daughter while she stayed in the tent!
                  Attached Files
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• What?! Such a travesty! The whole mystery of toasting marshmallows is learning to do so from the right distance to the fire to yield a properly toasted mallow without burning it and reducing it to carbon and marshmallow lava. Depriving your daughter of this valuable lesson of outdoor lore, as well as how not to choke when the smoke swirls into your face, sets her up to go down the road to delinquency that will culminate by driving french cars, smoking clove cigarettes, and not shaving her legs or armpits!

Comment

• Travesty aside ;-) it sounds like great fun!

Comment

• That sounds like an awesome weekend. I want to go camping and canoeing now.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• yes it does!
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• It's more fun to canoe in the late spring when the rivers run faster, the water's colder and there's fewer people out on the river.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              It's more fun to canoe in the late spring when the rivers run faster, the water's colder and there's fewer people out on the river.
                              Not if you are tippinthecanoe.

Comment

• .............and Tony too..................HA!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X