No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler is practicing for Sunday's game.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Cute! There will be no head injuries in your family. Or face injuries.

Comment

• I'm teaching him how to hide the shame of being a Lions fan. :D
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great pictures Dean & LFIJ.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cool, it's like a helmet and a paper bag all at once. Smart thinking dad!

Comment

• Poor kid, she's been watching daddy play Madden25. She thinks the Lions always win.

Edit: uhhhh, I don't know why she sideways.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by crafty; September 8, 2013, 10:21 AM. Reason: sideways baby

Comment

• HA!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hi, everyone. I was wondering where to put this, but here seemed appropriate. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. My dad died in January, and I've had a hard time of it. He was the man who instilled the love of sports in me. I haven't really had much enthusiasm for sports since his death. However, the Tigers doing well and the start of the season for the Lions have drawn me back in. He was a HUGE Michigan fan, and I am sure he was cheering them on last night. So, I decided it was time to get back involved. Look for me to post more as the season unfolds. Oh, and as he would say: Go Lions!

Comment

• So sorry to hear of your loss tdbark. Glad you are back and posting.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss td. Glad you are back.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        So sorry to hear of your loss tdbark. Glad you are back and posting.
                        ^^^^ Can't say it any better

Welcome back.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Forum Game ticket is on me if you're interested td. You need friends at this time.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your loss tdbark and WB.
                            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• As Bill Burr would say......., "Yoop, Ned T Elbows, YT's dad and tdbarks dad, Lions win, GET ON IT!"

Sorry for your loss, TD. Hope you are getting through the difficult times.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks all....

Comment

Working...
                                X