Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are you a U-K basketball fan?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      So are you a U-K basketball fan?
      Of course not.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Finally managed to get the amalgamation of Marillion and the Lions logo onto the calf of my leg. . The Detroit Lions logo dressed in Marillion jester clothes. Sacha named him Marillo-De-Lion.
        Attached Files
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• How cool, Marko!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very Cool Marko!!
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I like it, Marko!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well done!

Comment

• Thanks guys. You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to find a tattoo artist who would take on the job. All very negative....., "aw mate, can't see how I can do this bit here, or that bit there, blah blah" ......, but The guy who eventually done it was very enthusiastic, and one of those "dude" types..... "Aw dude, mfking awwwesone man, cool, wicked dude, awwww man trippin awwesome!"...., so he filled me with confidence.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• He did an amazingly precise job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Finally managed to get the amalgamation of Marillion and the Lions logo onto the calf of my leg. . The Detroit Lions logo dressed in Marillion jester clothes. Sacha named him Marillo-De-Lion.
                      Congratulations!

Wait, um, congratulations?

You have officially jumped the shark into American level crazy.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; December 14, 2013, 06:26 PM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That's sweet, Marko. I'm sure that will bring about many a conversation. "What the fuck is that on your leg dude?" LOL
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sweet tat.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That's really cool, Marko.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• apparently it's catching on

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• There is a heating engineer in Edinburgh who has a shaved head (and has been shaved for years as the skin is tanned looking and smooth, like kojak) ...., but he has a tuft bright scarlet hair on top of his head , like a flat top. . How the fk can this guy get customers? I couldn't imagine knocking on someone's door to estimate a job looking like that. When there is a queue at the merchants, you just see all the other engineers trying their hardest not to stare at this guy. Fair play to him though..... He has the balls to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X