Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Actually this coming weekend is not good for me. Parents are in town and I have the kids. I'm not good Thursday through Monday.
    Oh ya, well assuming the holiday weekend is out for everyone, what else works?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I can probably do an evening this week or next.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just remembered after wed looks better for me so if we want a day off after the holiday how does next Wed sound? (not this one)
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Works for me.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
            Is this Sandy's by the Beach over by Telegraph?
            Beech Daly, yup.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I am good for the 28th.

Comment

• Our son - Born Thursday, 15 May in Stuttgart Germany
                Attached Files

Comment

• Going home to meet the Dogs - oh and I knitted the blanket
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Congratulations to you and your family!

Nice needlework too.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      BTW, You guys should have stuck with the story and told Marko it was actually medium well...
                      Listen, you guys can have all the blood dripping from your chins as you want......, no one will beat my Malto Marko Stufz burger with cheese/bacon and onion, cooked somewhere in between medium to well done! Awesome.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        Going home to meet the Dogs - oh and I knitted the blanket
                        nic pic DWT...Dances babies the whole schtick....just a word if I mahy....Keep the knitting out of the forum....If my wife sees that, I know what she'll have me doing for Christmas presents this year.

Comment

• Sure, talk about forum dining knowing so many of us can't go...no respect..Do you know yesterday, I was looking at homes for sale in Detroit just out of interest. Honest, I don't know how people can resist living there. If it weren't for my family i'd be there in a heart beat. Some of the homes I saw, were out of this world. Congrats to everyone going through Cancer treatment....You know everyone here is with you.

Comment

• Congrats DWT. Didn't know you were expecting.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats DWT!

Comment

• Great News DL!

Congrats DWT Your son could make Marko the happiest man in the world, scoring against England whilst playing for Germany
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X