No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry , I skipped past your photos DWT. Great pictures and very healthy looking wee laddie there.

Can it be a hat trick please, Dean?
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not a Family Portrait, but pretty amazing for May 25th. So much for global warming.
      Photo taken this afternoon by a friend of mine, Marquette Michigan Lake Superior, shows that Yoopers know how to celebrate summer.
      Attached Files
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Back in late Jan, I had 15 cancer cells show up on my pet scan. Now I have only one! The largest one that is half the size from the original. All the smaller cells are gone. When the doc told us, it was the first time through all of this that my tears welled up. Not over it, I know. Doctor even said he was "amazed" at how my body was responding to chemo. I told him he has earned his pay then.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Woohoo!! Keep on keepin on DL!!!
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
            Back in late Jan, I had 15 cancer cells show up on my pet scan. Now I have only one! The largest one that is half the size from the original. All the smaller cells are gone. When the doc told us, it was the first time through all of this that my tears welled up. Not over it, I know. Doctor even said he was "amazed" at how my body was responding to chemo. I told him he has earned his pay then.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Back in late Jan, I had 15 cancer cells show up on my pet scan. Now I have only one! The largest one that is half the size from the original. All the smaller cells are gone. When the doc told us, it was the first time through all of this that my tears welled up. Not over it, I know. Doctor even said he was "amazed" at how my body was responding to chemo. I told him he has earned his pay then.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice DL.

Just like a third string QB picking apart the Lions DB's. Wait, no. Pretty sure there is a better analogy.

Just like a Suh shoe into a Matt Schaub plum pouch. No. Dammit.. What tha???

Nice DL.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• That, is the most awesome news I have heard in a long time.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• yay DL. ;-)
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That has brought me right back to Earth with a mountain of perspective. Been walking about with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp for days, but with news like that DL, I have the biggest smile ever. Excellent buddy.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It is hard to explain when you get news like this. We are trying to keep it in perspective though. But today my wife had a doc appointment downtown Chicago. While we were waiting outside for my daughter and sis in law to find us, we saw a homeless man on the corner. I had no cash and my wife had $3. She saud she would be right back and left. 5 minutes later and a trip to the ATM, she walked up and handed the guy 5 $20 bills. She said we are so fortunate, so why should someone else not be. It was a small gesture, but WHATEVER he spends the money on, he will be as happy as we are. Life is a bitch, but being a Lions fan has toughened me up.
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Good news DL

I read somewhere that 60% of the homeless had a severe head injury at one time in their life. I hope im never homeless.

Comment

• Great news DL. I'm really happy for you and your family.

Comment

• Excellent news, DL! I'm looking forward to the next update when you can say zero.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X