Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Don't let my crazy work thing stop you. Make plans and if I can escape I will join you. I just can't commit to anything for a while.
    Ah yes, the fear of commitment. Why buy the cow if the milk is free?

Better see if she can pencil us in between all her molly whoppin.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• What about wholly moppin?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• potty mouth.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• OK, so my lack of memory seemed to quash the last attempt to have a local forum get together so, I will try to co-ordinate another one.

First off, who is interested and secondly, I know we were thinking about heading to Sandys on the Beech last time but, we don't necessarily have to go there.

Fire away.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm in. Sandy's is fine. I'm easy. Fire away boys.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey everybody! I got married on Saturday to an absolutely spectacular woman. My life changed from stuck and without hope to this in 3 years. Even though it still has plenty of challenges in it, this is a big, beautiful world.

(Pics below)
              Last edited by NewOrleansLion; June 10, 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• OK, why is it that the pics don't just show up in the post?

Comment

• If you attach more than one photo to a post, it will only display as a link. You can attach them to separate posts to make them display.

If you EMBED (aka insert an image link from a website), it would display as many as you have.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                    Hey everybody! I got married on Saturday to an absolutely spectacular woman. My life changed from stuck and without hope to this in 3 years. Even though it still has plenty of challenges in it, this is a big, beautiful world.
                    Congratulations!!

You absolutely must explain the boots...
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                      Hey everybody! I got married on Saturday
                      Congratulations ColoradoLion!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Congrat's Cololrado, but what did she see in you???

Comment

• Here's pic #1: a post-ceremony New Orleans second line, led by James Andrews and the Crescent City All Stars. James doesn't like being described this way, but he's Trombone Shorty's brother.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Pic #2. Our ceremony was delayed due to a severe thunderstorm that came through farm where we had the wedding. We ended up getting married in the barn, which was so awesome. Deb, because the wedding was mostly outdoors, Mindy (a/k/a Mrs. Colorado Lion) came prepared with some Wellies. Sure enough, there was no shortage of mud. The upside was that the rain cooled down a summer's day in Little Rock and it left this amazing sky.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like a really unique and fabulous wedding! Great way to start a new chapter!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats CL!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X