No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• I love my looper. wish I could play like Will, man there are some who just have "it", he is one. I can fake it through the pentatonic scales, but he just looks like he knows where to go next.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I just love this picture ...
          Attached Files
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic, CGVT......, he is excellent. Hope he is inspiring you to put the "blonde" down, (that's the beer of course) and join in on that music making.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              I just love this picture ...
              I hope you didn't go up onto your roof to take that picture, Sharkbait! Be careful man!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• CGVT....., I watched the first video then posted my comment. Just watched the second......, he is fkn brilliant. That's my type of music......, very proggy, very early "YES" like without Anderson's vocals. Superb. You should be on that piano in the background being Rick Wakeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  CGVT....., I watched the first video then posted my comment. Just watched the second......, he is fkn brilliant. That's my type of music......, very proggy, very early "YES" like without Anderson's vocals. Superb. You should be on that piano in the background being Rick Wakeman.
                  Yeah, I like it too. When he started playing that I thought I was going to have an acid flashback...

BTW, I was a big Yes fan, still am, I guess, although I don't listen to them much anymore. I saw them back in the 70's but Patrick Moraz was the keyboardist. I never saw Wakeman, but I wish that I had.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hitting the slopes in the Bavarian Alps.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU AMERICAN BAWBAGS! xxxxx

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR, MARKO!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU AMERICAN BAWBAGS! xxxxx

Same to you, Marko!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Happy New Year from Japan!

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X