No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A pin at the zoo". Is that the Scottish version of a needle in a haystack?
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What do you do on a windy day
      Attached Files

Comment

• a cold windy day
        Attached Files

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Really great photos dwt. Thanks for sharing!
            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Ken sizing up this driving thing
              Attached Files

Comment

• Not to put a damper on this - I've re-read this thread alot. It is quite eerie how DL and Simon were diagnosed, things seemed better, and then tanked...and that his last post was about Simon.

emotions are so very still raw - started family counseling for my daughter, and we as parents this week.
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Good luck, Coop. My thoughts are with you and your family.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hope it helps, Coop.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                      Not to put a damper on this - I've re-read this thread alot. It is quite eerie how DL and Simon were diagnosed, things seemed better, and then tanked...and that his last post was about Simon.

emotions are so very still raw - started family counseling for my daughter, and we as parents this week.
                      I'm proud of you for seeking counseling MC. I imagine I would need quite a bit of 3rd party input on how to best cope with the overwhelming emotions of such an event.

Best of luck to your family as all of you seek some solace in this time of grieving.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hi all, this is sweet baby Eloise. 2 weeks old.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Great pictures, Crafty. Congratulations!

Comment

• Excellent pictures, Crafty. And Eloise..... Great name.

Coop. Hoping and praying your family manage to get through this. Like Panoptes, I just can't comprehend this loss. Counselling would be the only way forward for me.

My youngest son Scott is going to one of his friends funeral today. Young Martin was innocently sitting on a railing in Edinburgh, and suddenly slipped backwards and fell 40 foot to his death. Yes, he shouldn't have been sitting on a railing with a 40 FT backdrop onto concrete...... But he was a young, confident 20 year old, and an absolute gem of a lad. My son looks terrible, he hasn't stopped crying all week.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wow, that's rough, Marko. Hope your son can get through it. RIP Martin.

Comment

• It's been a totally insane week, LFIJ. I was at the plumbing merchants, and Peter who works there told about the branch manager being off work indefinitely due to his son being killed. His name is Martin too. I said that was weird because my sons pal Martin was also killed. Turns out that Martin senior is young Martins dad. All these years and I never made the connection that Scott's pal Martin was Martin at the merchants son.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X