No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angeleyes, really hope Sharkbait is kicking this things arse and is keeping things together mentally. Having been brought up by a hypochondriac mother, all things "medical" are never far from my thoughts, and thus, Sharkbait is there, in ma heid, everyday!

I am also fairly confident that Bill the Cat was only responding to comments about the thread taking a much sadder turn. Last year certainly was tough for the forum. You are correct though, as is Coop, that its all "Family News". I just believe that Cat, is probably the nicest guy in the whole world and was probably looking out for everyone with his post about a separate thread. I say continue with this thread, good and bad news, ......., it probably has just been the crap stuff that's brought about the idea of it being "morphed". (Whatever the fuck that means!)

Ok......., someone get their tits out, get them photographed, and put on here......, DanO, put your shirt back on please........, lets see them. Go.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Ok......., someone get their tits out, get them photographed, and put on here......, DanO, put your shirt back on please........, lets see them. Go."
      -----------------------------------------I'll work on that Marko.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well said Marko and I agree. Cat would not have intended to make the Sharkbait family feel unwelcome for putting the news here. 'Just give us the updates and don't worry about where it goes. We're all pulling for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          "Ok......., someone get their tits out, get them photographed, and put on here......, DanO, put your shirt back on please........, lets see them. Go."
          -----------------------------------------I'll work on that Marko.
          What? You need to work on getting your shirt back on? Get on a diet FFS!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I am guessing Cat established this thread to celebrate happy times in the family.

I am also guessing that this thread has become what families have to celebrate as well as what they have to endure.

I would suggest this thread was brilliant from Cat and should have all family experiences in it as this, is what family has to endure and enjoy.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Angeleyes, really hope Sharkbait is kicking this things arse and is keeping things together mentally. Having been brought up by a hypochondriac mother, all things "medical" are never far from my thoughts, and thus, Sharkbait is there, in ma heid, everyday!

I am also fairly confident that Bill the Cat was only responding to comments about the thread taking a much sadder turn. Last year certainly was tough for the forum. You are correct though, as is Coop, that its all "Family News". I just believe that Cat, is probably the nicest guy in the whole world and was probably looking out for everyone with his post about a separate thread. I say continue with this thread, good and bad news, ......., it probably has just been the crap stuff that's brought about the idea of it being "morphed". (Whatever the fuck that means!)

Ok......., someone get their tits out, get them photographed, and put on here......, DanO, put your shirt back on please........, lets see them. Go.
              Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              Well said Marko and I agree. Cat would not have intended to make the Sharkbait family feel unwelcome for putting the news here. 'Just give us the updates and don't worry about where it goes. We're all pulling for you.
              I agree with Marko on everything...except the part about people getting their tits out for photographing purposes.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sorry. Maybe that wasn't appropriate for the family thread. Although I do hope Sharkbait had a chuckle at the shit attempt to lift the mood.

Comment

• No no, Marko, you misunderstand. I just expect that we'll see pictures like this.

Comment

• Is that your BIL, LFIJ?
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Coop, your apology was not necessary, least of all to me. We all appreciate the next of what you went through.

Angel Eyes, My comments was in no way directed at you and Sharky. I have been away for awhile and only in recent days was aware of the downturn in the forum book thread. Sharky himself will tell you of the messages and phone calls I have made to him in the past just to check up on him. As I matter of fact I was the one who wrote in the forum and urged him to come back. Sorry if I offended you.....I would be surprisesdif Sharky was anything but, knowing our history.
                      Last edited by The Cat; February 4, 2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Is that your BIL, LFIJ?
                        Ha! No, working on the farm with Kimiko's parents keeps him from getting that fat even though he drinks a metric ton of beer a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          No no, Marko, you misunderstand. I just expect that we'll see pictures like this.

Can somebody ban this dude over this?..totally uncalled for.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                            He can only be ichi-banned.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                              If you're going to ban me, at least make it for something worse. Like this video!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpEwmK6mQGw"]Fat Japanese Man Dancing - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                              He can only be ichi-banned.
                              This was simultaneously the best and worst thing I've ever read, Trick.

Comment

• Who says sledding isn't a contact sport.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X