• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Bill, great to hear they are well
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Congrat's Cat!!

Comment

• Good stuff, Bill, ... Glad all is well with the new weans......., and also great to hear from you too. Hope all is well with your good self.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats, Gramps!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congratulations to you and your family, Bill! Wonderful news!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Congrats!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aww man what little ones! That's great!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My son finally got the photos through from Hibs. He took a photo of the photo of us, ......, and the Cup is his own photo.
                  Attached Files
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Lord Stanley declares calling that thing the Holy grail is blasphemy.

And I should know. I am an avid athletic cup supporter.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Its only the Holy Grail to us Hibees, Trick. My great great grandfather, (Scotts great great great grandfather!) always wanted to see a person wearing a Hibernian shirt touch that trophy......., never happened though. Hibs fans have been calling it the Holy Grail since the "nearly year" of 1979.

Comment

• Nice pics Marko. Someday, 100 years from now, your progeny will drag out great-grandpapy's photo with the Scottish Cup and wish it could happen for them.

Comment

• Get it framed and hung above the mantle, Marko.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• NICE pics Marko and congrats.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks guys...... And no room for me and Scotty on the wall, LFIJ...... Got Sacha everywhere with Uni honours. Me and Scott relegated to behind the telly. Definitely going to get a professional photo done of me in shitty overalls holding a shifting spanner, holding it tenderly, like its a graduation certificate.

Comment

• Been hard at work this spring and summer with building an extension at our house. We saved up for about 13 years for it, but nearly done now. Builders for the brickwork and plastering electrics etc. Essentially left a shell that I floored (as well as the rest of the downstairs in laminate flooring, supposed to be easy click but still hard work!) decorated, installed kitchen (Except the worktop), even turned my hand to soldering some copper piping (Marko would be proud!!). Had to sort out the electricians laziness and botched jobs, nothing too hard.
                                Really pleased with the kitchen and how it's turned out. One downstairs room left to do, my "Man Cave"!! Been given free rein, will try and get it finished before Christmas.

Before and After Pics

Old Conservatory

Builders finished extension from the outside

Before and After Pics

AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X