Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Kay & Future!

BTW Kay, I think I met your husband years ago. Was he ever arrested in Georgia for taking the Allman Brothers name in vain? He looks just like a guy I was in jail with. I had just been arrested for assaulting a waitress at a Waffle House. I told the cop that she hit me, I never touched her and she only had 3 teeth to begin with.

Comment

BTW CG, too bad you can't move that beard to the top of your head like Wooly Willy!

Comment

Great pics! saw Deb's (nice glamour shot Deb), missed Kay's during the millisecond she had it posted. Nice looking family Cat, Futureshock, Argonaut, Malto, and CG! Tony, it looks like you enjoy the outdoors. I can't handle the skis but a snowboard works just fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Daughter

CGVT, your daughter looks like a young Beverly Mitchell. She was in that TV show 7th Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            Great pics! saw Deb's (nice glamour shot Deb), missed Kay's during the millisecond she had it posted. Nice looking family Cat, Futureshock, Argonaut, Malto, and CG! Tony, it looks like you enjoy the outdoors. I can't handle the skis but a snowboard works just fine for me.
            Glamour shot? Not sure what that means?? I was at my Mom's house for Christmas, sitting on her couch. Wasn't too glamorous lol.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Thanx guys. I appreciate it. As far as the AI T-SHirt; Thelma was always a fan and we were rushing to Alissia's 8th grade graduation (still amazes me that they do this in the 8th and Kindergarden) and this Tshirt was clean and she threw it on him. That look was plastered on his face all night. It was hilarious to me and Alissia. Mom and Alaire weren't laughing as much. He loves the camoflauge or checkered shirts.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Kay you gottaa put that pic back up...Unfair to those of us who still don't know you.

Future Shock, I presume that guy behind you is your bodyguard. You should tell him to remove his shades...They're a dead giveaway.!!

Comment

Dano, your absence is conspicuous. As I recall, when I mentioned we should have a thread like this you were the first to say "Yeah, go for it."
                  If your family's mug is still absent tomorrow, i have some unused forum pics I will throw on here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Glamour shot? Not sure what that means?? I was at my Mom's house for Christmas, sitting on her couch. Wasn't too glamorous lol.

The lighting made it look like a professional pic to me. Nicely done!
                    Last edited by bimmer84; February 15, 2013, 11:59 AM. Reason: to put quote in

Comment

Nice pic Kay, beautiful smiles!

Comment

Pic requests:

Chemi
                        Froot Loops
                        DanO
                        Mason Reese
                        Brooklyn
                        Stee
                        Nick
                        ColoradoLion

It's nice to put a face with the written word.

Comment

...MiamiTreo (no gay shots pls!)
                          Islair...

Comment

I'm pretty sure Brooklyn looks like Bill Murray and Froot is a little African American boy.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Kay that is one beautiful family and picture!
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Aw, thanks!

And where is your picture, Bim?
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X