No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one off my daughters FB page of all of us.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• jaadam, it's a pleasure to finally be able to put a face to so many of those insightful comments in the wings forum. As for your girlfriend, there's no sense in stating the obvious.

Comment

• Hey Danomite...Those computer screens along the wall may attract the attention of homeland security.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Bimmer, can't recall having ever seen your photo before...it's great to disassociate you from the squirrel image I had going lol.
            Ha! Well, apparently you can now re-associate me with a couple of (gulp) politicians. At least you have a choice from either side of the aisle.

Many years ago I was in line to register at a local college. It was a long line. As I inched my way to the front, I noticed that the lady working the line would kind of lean to one side and look my direction. When I got to the front she said, "you look just like someone on TV!". I thought about all the hunky guys on TV I would like to resemble, and asked her "Who?" "Laura Wilder of Little House On the Prairie" was her answer.

Comment

• ouch.....
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• You look dashing, jaadam!!

Indeed jaadam - a dashing Tony Romo :-)

Comment

• Great pic JAdam!
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• LMAO!! I just spat out coffee reading Bimmers post! That is funny. Apologies for laughing buddy......, I hope you got over that. I think you look like the headmaster in "Saved by the bell"..... Can't remember his name.

Laura from Little house on the prairie, LMAO AGAIN!!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice pics Akavana!

JAdam, your girlfriend is beautiful. Is her vision OK?
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If we are going to talk look a likes, Marko 69 could you please repost your pic in this thread, noone will argue that you aren't vincent d'onofrios twin.

Comment

• I'll get on the case later on tonight Indiana......, err, I mean Harrison......, NO, I mean Cat!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^huge smile!!!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hopefully this girlfrend is a better cook of the mac n cheese than jaadam's previous one...
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Nice pics all, btw.

I've known of bimmer's secret for a while, that he wasn't a squirrel. Glad to see him finally out himself
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X