X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
    Thank you LFIJ.
    Happy to help.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Will the real detective Robert Goren please stand up.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by The Cat; February 21, 2013, 08:44 AM. Reason: missing pic

Comment

• The name on your shirts says it all Treo...Nice to meet ya.

Comment

• Man, bunch of brave souls around here. You've all seen how looney the people all are here!

Comment

• Im on my shitty phone and I can't get MT3's pictures......, can't wait to see those......, I'm hoping you are in drag queen, gay attire buddy! That'd be funny! Lol.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Looking good, Treo!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post

Looking much more respectable without all that Heat crap on!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Treo, I'm not trying to bust chops here but I am curious and you seem to be reasonable to discuss things with. What's up with the ink? I've never talked to anyone who had a fair bit of ink about the why. Do they all have meaning or are they just things you liked and wanted?
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Not sure if this'll work...

http://photos.magbooth.com/New-York/...3414&k=5s2RpQH
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Treo, I'm not trying to bust chops here but I am curious and you seem to be reasonable to discuss things with. What's up with the ink? I've never talked to anyone who had a fair bit of ink about the why. Do they all have meaning or are they just things you liked and wanted?
                      No offense taken. TBH very few of my tattos have any meaning. To begin, I started getting tattoo's when I was 19 and most of them I just thought were cool at the time. I really have no idea why but I am addicted to them. I enjoy the entire experience. From the pain of getting them to the reactions I get from people, which is 99% positive. I do not recommend them to everyone. For anyone who is going to get one I suggest you 1.) Be certain of what you want. 2.) Do your homework on the artist. Do not allow the tattoist to pressure you. It will be with you forever so take your time and 3.) Most importantly, get it somewhere on your body it can be hidden.
                      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Looking good, Treo!
                        Thank you.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Looking much more respectable without all that Heat crap on!
                        LOL. Champions!!!!

Comment

• Now that's an awesome pic Marko!!

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Marko, you are a beast. Even if you had someone hold a fan on you to make sure your hair was blowing in the wind like that.
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Lol. Its St Andrews Islair....., even if the entire world was calm, it would still be windy as fk in St Andrews! Every time I see that photo, it reminds me that I missed an opportunity to meet SLF and Kck Sum in Edinburgh. Darn & blast it.

Treo......., you look like Chat from Weird Science!!
                              Chat Quote: "Hey that looks pretty good. Now cook yourself one, dickweed!" LOL!!

Awesome pictures.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Treo......., you look like Chat from Weird Science!!
                                Chat Quote: "Hey that looks pretty good. Now cook yourself one, dickweed!" LOL!!

Awesome pictures.

Isn't that the guy that was turned into the giant turd????

Comment

Working...
                                X