Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omgoodness

My extended family down under looks so healthy and happy.

That made my day.

Your brother in the states.

G
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Great pics tony, islair
      AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Steve, what happened to the mullet? Beautiful family bro...
        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• These are all superb photos. What an excellent thread.

Great video Cat......, and the music was great too,....., am i correct in saying that was Joe Bonnamassa?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great thread and photos. I have to say, Malto has a very friendly and warm demeanour about him.
            Cat it would be great if you can somehow tag those pics in the slideshow, so we know who is who.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Is that a vodka tonic?
            Vodka, lemonade with fresh lime. That NYE pic of you and your lovely partner in Moscow is brilliant. Slick looking couple.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Awesome Oz. Stick a 'Roo on the barbi for me and I'll have a Carlton Draught.
            Carlton is very nice on tap, dunno bout the roo though. I'm Greek so I stick to lamb! Liked your pics mate. Lions representin in the Highlands, nice.
            P.S can't help but hear that Law & Order gong/chime whenever I read your posts now haha!
            Originally posted by DanO View Post
            Nice family Ozzie.
            Cheers DanO. Great pics of you and your family. Keep punching my man. Hope all goes well.

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Omgoodness

My extended family down under looks so healthy and happy.

That made my day.

Your brother in the states.

G
            Brother -G-, life is good I'm blessed. I notice that you're missing, or do you wish to remain anonymous?

Much love to you and yours.

Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
            Steve, what happened to the mullet? Beautiful family bro...
            Thanks Dave and FFS, I never had a mullet!! How you been mate? Still traveling and beer sampling?
            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• So much going on in here. I am confused, who is the Meryl Streep alike? The resemblance is mind blowing...I knew if I put up a video, the slides would start to pour in....I see a long string coming up....Matter of fact I was thinking that the music should reflect the diversity of the forum...LFIJ let me know one of yuur favourite songs there, same for your Marko the bobbie and Oz. This forum has fans from all over the world. I hope DL checks in, So Cal too and as for Russ, we can only hope. And yes the song was by joe bonamassa. Good ear Marko.

Comment

• Tony you have some super pics man, looks like a wonderful family...Is I forgot to mention, at the top of either page 13 or 14 when I first open it up, I see your Avatar before anything and initially i thought you were posting that as your real pic ....I have to get the one of you in costume for the next go around

Comment

• What kind of music are you looking for, Cat? Something slow or upbeat?
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Whatever you like lfij...I also forgot to mention Africa....gotta have input from jaadam or at least the better half...although I have an African version of Paradise done in three languages, primarily swahili, that i would love to use. Matter of fact, jaadam i'll post it in the favourite songs thread to get your feedback on whether its any good. I just got to add that I can't believe how many great pics are here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
                      -G-, life is good I'm blessed. I notice that you're missing, or do you wish to remain anonymous?

Much love to you and yours.
                      To stoopid to figure out how to post a pic and too busy lately to fire up the dinosaur laptop to send a photo to DEB to post for me. Soon enough.

Stay well.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Cat, perhaps something like Sting's Desert Rose for a section on the spouses?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• DSC00153smalle.jpg

This one is for Bobbie Marko! I tried to use the one where I am eating Ms. SLF's homemade scottish tablet that we got at the Cragganmore Distillery but it came out sideways...
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Awesome pic, SLF! Where is that - I want to go there. Now.
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That is Edinburgh, right off the Royal Mile on the way down to Haymarket. It's a gorgeous city.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X