No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow SLF. That's the top of Victoria Street. Right behind that blue car is Howie's Restaurant......, my wee sister had her wedding meal in there two years ago. Further on down there is the Liquid Rooms...... Many a great night in there seeing Marillion/ Fish etc etc..., awesome picture dude.

Edit: Oh....., and it's the Grassmarket at the bottom, not Haymarket! Haymarket is a fifteen minute walk further on from where you are standing.

More Joe Bonamassa would be ok for me Cat.
    Last edited by Marko69; February 22, 2013, 01:42 PM.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks friend. It's also right up the street from Demijohns, where I got the most delicious Whisky.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Awesome, Slif!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Islair,

There's a Packers fan in your second photo taking a picture of you. I guess he wanted to show his friends that there actually are Detroit Lions fans in the world.
          Originally posted by Islair View Post
          LOL I know.....I saw that.
          Nice photos Isliar, I saw the Phantom Photo Taker as well, I thought it was Malto Mark at first, but on second look, maybe not.

Also, I think AE & I are in photos #2 & #6. We were on the 30 yard line on that side of the field. Pretty hard to see us though, we were 13 rows up.

@ SLF, like the picture, man.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Can't see SLF's picture.

Nice job on the video, Cat.

Again, thanks for the well wishes people.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• no sooner written than done....should be no problem Tony.

SLF ...fabulouos man.

Comment

• Im out of pics, but my crazy ass cousin posted this pic tonight on FB, that I took... completely forgot about. lol ! That's her with the black hair and her Dad (my uncle) and my drunk wife jumping on his back.

Comment

• nice pic
                  AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Great pic, Wingsfan.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Superb picture Wingsfan.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• nice pic wings fan....are those your sisters?

SLF it is so great to get an image of someone i have talked and really respected for so many years. I trust everything is back to normal with the family. BTW how tall are you?

Comment

• I had the same thought Cat. It must make for an imposing presence in the courtroom.

SLF, are you available to slide into the left tackle spot?

Nice pic Wingfan. And, somewhat of an optical illusion. The windows seem to suggest a sharp corner, but the cabinetry cuts it off and yet I don't see a sharp edge to make the transition. I've done a fair amount of finish carpentry so it caught my eye.

Comment

• 1) Was in Glasgow for the weekend with the wife. We saw a pipes and drum band play on one of the citys main streets, Buchanan Street. Just had to capture a picture of one of the pipers......., looked like CGVT from a distance.

2) Absolutely Feck all like CGVT and I've got a feeling he will kick my sorry arse when we meet one day.

3) I know most of you are probably UofMers, but here is a pic of me on saturday, wearing the Michigan State Spartans T....., (fantastic green colour is that)...., and raising a pint of Becks to you all. Thats actually the beginning of the 5th pint, and well on the road to happiness in that photo. Cheers Y'All.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• You need to understand the pics you have seen of CG were taken about 15 years ago.

He now looks like the guy playing the drum to the left (viewers right) of the pipe player.

He is retired, you know......
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's not me, Marko. That bastard has hair on top of his head.

Nice picture with the pint, BTW.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X