No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Both were fantastic. Way to go, Cat.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• great job Bill
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Thanks guys.....Stee you're back...how's it going?

Comment

• Excellent! Sorry to hear of your hospital stay. ICU too? Wow, welcome back.

Comment

• gonna try back to work on Tuesday.. nose is starting to work normal and I can finally breathe when I try to sleep.. just gonna kick back this weekend and watch some bb.. glad to hear you are up and around also Cat.. my best regards to you, and my prayers for your continuing good health..
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• My gorgeous granddaughter waking up to her Easter presents yesterday. Look at that gorgeous hair. She is a wee darling.
              Attached Files
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Happy Easter Detectibve Bobbie...love the pic....I am redoing the video....perusing this thread I discovered I missed at least 20 per cent of the photos.

Comment

• If you are going to be sticking with this Detective Bobbie thing, Cat......, I'll need to live up to that name and get my wedding car on here for your next video! I'll get on the case.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    If you are going to be sticking with this Detective Bobbie thing, Cat......, I'll need to live up to that name and get my wedding car on here for your next video! I'll get on the case.
                    Hurry up will ya....haven't got all year.

If it looks anything like Inspector Clouseau's car...it gets top billing!!!

Comment

• Here they are Cat.

First one is my van...., done in the colours of my all time favourite show. That was it on the trailer heading off to the great scrapyard in the sky.

Second one was the surprise from my wife and my best man. This car came to my door on my wedding day and picked me up. What a total blast that was. I can hardly remember my wedding speech but I do remember mentioning that Torino a few times and thanking my wife several times.

Last one is from left, Big Marko (best man) Wee Marko (me) and my youngest son.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• How cool!

Am sorry to hear about your van, looked too young to be heading into the great scrapyard in the sky.

Why weren't you smiling in your wedding pic??????
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Trying to be mean & moody for the detective Starsky pic MM.

Seriously though, I was completely bricking it for the wedding......, so nervous.

Comment

• Very cool Marko.

Comment

• Nice wheels!
                              Grandaughter is gorgeous.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Bimmer are you complimenting Marko or Marko?

Comment

Working...
                                X