Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a Detroit sports fan, I learned not to talk trash a loooong time ago
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Being a Detroit sports fan, I learned not to talk trash a loooong time ago
      Ha! Good point.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Why we’ve had some really great teams over the years. The only ones that haven’t done it is the Lions. The Wings had one of the best runs in modern sports for the NHL. The Pistons have had a lot of success and so have the Tigers.

The Lions however
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Way to go, lefty ... there's my random thought today
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Definitely the Lions win here.

1 Trillion Lions Vs Sun: Who Would Win? (Solved With Science)

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• TVs have gone from being furniture to needing furniture to wall hangings.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Drove past this place today.

I mean, before starting the company, you just got to change your surname. Jaysus H! 🤦‍♂️ 9D2805E1-16BE-4559-9606-D34F9725A61A.png
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Emotional support dogs. WTF?

Every time I see one of these jackasses with his fucking pet in a store it makes me cringe.

Dogs and other animals have always been emotional support, haven't they?

People just didn't see the need to bring their fucking golden doodle to Home Depot to help them pick out paint before.

Jesus. Cut the bullshit. Unless it truly is a service dog, leave Fido at home. He'll be OK and so will you.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I thought Lowe's and Home Depot allowed dogs regardless if they were service animals or not. I've seen trainers take dogs there to teach them how to behave in public.

But I agree with your point otherwise!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      I've seen trainers take dogs there to teach them how to behave in public.
                      Definitely a comedy sketch in there somewhere! ......., paint tins rolling around and the aisle feckin trashed as he wrestles around on the floor trying to get his dog to behave!

Owner: "BRUTUS!! STOP IT......, STOP......"
                      Brutus: "Grrrrrrr, grrrrrrrrrr, grrrrrrr," (pulling ferociously on the lead)
                      Shop worker: "Err, Sir. Could you please maybe ask your dog to behave?"
                      Owner: "I am trying, dagnabbit!"
                      Brutus: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr" tug tug tug "Grrrrrrrrrr"

Meanwhile, child falls over rolling paint tin. Smacks head on floor........, court claim guaranteed......

Owner: "BRUTUS!!!!!"
                      Brutus: "Grrrrrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrr....."

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Emotional support dogs. WTF?

Every time I see one of these jackasses with his fucking pet in a store it makes me cringe.

People just didn't see the need to bring their fucking golden doodle to Home Depot to help them pick out paint before.

Jesus. Cut the bullshit. Unless it truly is a service dog, leave Fido at home. He'll be OK and so will you.
                        Agree!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 6269928D-4242-4710-868E-5E3A2825428C.png

Comment

Emotional support dogs. WTF?

The dog will be ok, they are likely jacked up for life.

Comment

• Fun topic. Detroit sports is in a much better position than a couple years ago when it comes to POTENTIAL stars ...

Pistons.
                              Cade is obvious... would bet on that if I had to.

Lions.
                              Think there is a lot of volatility here. Could see a new QB by 2024. Maybe the Lions use a 1st RD pick on a WR in the 2022 Draft. Jack Fox is already a star. Would Sewell being a hit mean he's a star?

Tigers.
                              Riley Greene, Mize, and Tork stand out. HOPEFULLY Chris spends on a big $$$ free agent by then and this person is a star.

Red Wings.
                              I don't follow hockey. 😅

Who will be Detroit's Biggest Start in 3 Years?

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Donald Rumsfeld is broon breed. RIP

Boy, did that man know stuff. He knew stuff that he really knew and unknown stuff that some people maybe knew he didnt know but he definitely knew.

Comment

Working...
                                X