Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John is swallowing that baby!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Uncle John?

Comment

• My mother’s side is actually of Italian descent soooooo change the ginger to black and that is definitely an accurate picture....... eeez a, how you say, a fatta bastardino ah!!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          John is swallowing that baby!
          "The Jesus man said we have to keep it."
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            As some of you may know. King Cakes are associated with Mardi Gras. It is traditional for a small plastic baby to be baked into the cake. The person who gets the piece of cake with the baby is said to expect prosperity and good fortune over the year and of course, has to provide the King Cake the next year.

After watching Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, I will never look at the baby in a King Cake the same way again...

image.jpeg image_9163.jpg image.jpeg
            They had a challenge on The Amazing Race last season related to King Cakes. But I totally missed that reference in the Borat movie?
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• When his daughter ate the cupcake it had a baby just like those that are in King Cakes on top. She swallowed it and they went to the religious counselor and Borat told him that he put a baby in his daughter's stomach and they wanted it out. Counselor thought they were talking about aborting a child.

When she crapped out the baby, he said that she should throw it away but she said that she wanted it because, "The Jesus man said that we have to keep it"
              Last edited by CGVT; January 8, 2021, 03:42 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh yeah! 🤣
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I didn’t want to ask for an explanation regarding “the Jesus man......” for fear of sounding thick..... but thankfully you explained it.
                  That sounds flippin hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    I didn’t want to ask for an explanation regarding “the Jesus man......” for fear of sounding thick..... but thankfully you explained it.
                    That sounds flippin hilarious!
                    If you have not seen the movie, you should take the time to watch it. I think you find it pretty funny.

BTW, was this you?

rxtu4qy4hp121.jpg

Comment

• Definitely not me........ the train was going TO Glasgow —>>
                      Sounds like the stereotypical half baked weegie jakey though! 🤣

edit: Borat added to the lockdown movie list. Cheers 👌

Comment

• Make sure you watch the second one. That is the one I was referring to

Comment

• I want to go back to Glasgow, that place was awesome.

Comment

• Nahhhhh, he wasn't worth it. Decent player, but not worth the money.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So I am watching the KC vs Buffalo game since it was the only game I didn't see and I'm wondering why are they paying Romo all that money?
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I feel like Romo came out the gate his first year in the booth with a lot of good technical insight and general excitement for the game.

I feel like you're seeing that insight devolve into maddenesque whoever scores the most points wins shit which makes him never shutting up tiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X