No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if the 2021 bad lip reading was shared yet.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Random thought. Michigander living in Texas for the last 25 years - I haven't seen it get as cold here as it will get next week.
      You see people in insulated coveralls, balaclava's, beanies on top of that and mittens when it's 30 degrees - I can't wait to see them when it's 2 degrees.
      My guess is there is going to be ALOT of people calling in sick early next week.
      That and the look on the parking lot attendant's face when she sees me roll up like I always do on my bicycle. That should be a hoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Random thought. Michigander living in Texas for the last 25 years - I haven't seen it get as cold here as it will get next week.
        You see people in insulated coveralls, balaclava's, beanies on top of that and mittens when it's 30 degrees - I can't wait to see them when it's 2 degrees.
        My guess is there is going to be ALOT of people calling in sick early next week.
        That and the look on the parking lot attendant's face when she sees me roll up like I always do on my bicycle. That should be a hoot.
        That icy pileup in Texas was horrific.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Random thought for Limmy.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Uhhhhhh, Kay.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It’s more for the Bimmer84’s and SeattleLionsfan & Sharkbait (RIP) types. They were on the wavelength.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Electricity back up, water still down.
                Can't find water in the stores, but there is plenty of beer.
                Hooray Beer!
                Got 5 gallons of water left from melting snow - plenty to last until the water comes back on.

Was talking to folks in the store and told them the best thing they did was turn the water off when the grid went down and people thought I was nuts.

Comment

• Hope your home survived without incident!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• So far, so good.
                    Northerners (such as myself) would laugh at what Texas went through - but the infrastructure in Texas isn't built around cold snaps like this.
                    Ex. Insulation is a joke.....
                    A lot of the power in Texas is generated near the Gulf of Mexico, so the last thing they are thinking is an Arctic blast which will cripple them.
                    Texas got caught short - and now it's the political "blame game".

Comment

• The Joplin tornado up close and personal. Turn up the sound, it's muted.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• God fearing folks would be thinking that was “The End”.
                        Scary stuff.

Comment

• Random thought.

Predicting slight increase in looks that could kill from my Mrs in the next few days. Placing blame squarely at cgvts door.
                          Wife: “Did you see Lawrence got a new front door installed?”
                          ”Yeah, Must’ve cost the cunt a fortune.”

Look that will kill.

Comment

• And you know where they got the idea for Superman's laser eye power.

Comment

• Really don’t think Ron thought this number plate through properly.

6A6417BF-1D80-48C5-821B-AEC65D49F9EB.jpeg

Comment

• Ha!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X