No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirrel is suing truck owner to get his walnuts back. News at 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
      Squirrel is suing truck owner to get his walnuts back. News at 11.
      Dogs cite squirrel case as precedence for class action lawsuit against owners, to get their nuts back.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Q: What happens after the Bengals get a field goal?
        A: McPherson struts
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Groan Ugh GIF by YoungerTV
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Does anyone know if Google Maps has an avoid pot holes route function?
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think that's called Stay Home mode.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And dont EVER compare roads to 3rd world countries. You’ll be labelled a racist. Yes……. pot holes in the roads bring out the “racism” in people.
                “There’s another track rod end fucked! Fuckin roads are like Attenborough on safari in Africa!”
                “Bit racist!”
                “EH?”
                “You! Slagging off the africans and their roads.”
                ”You serious?”
                ”Yes.”
                ”Really?”
                ”Yes really.”
                ”Just checking……… Fk off!”
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• haha, I hope that's a made up scenario otherwise your friend is bonkers!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 100% true, Deborah unfortunately. (Apart from the part where i said fk off)
                    It was a few years ago…… complaining about the roads in a supposed nice area of Edinburgh. Was speaking to garage guy, but an elderly gent was earwigging on the conv in the waiting area. I actually apologised then lied thru my teeth;
                    ”Im so SO, sorry Sir, I shouldnt say that, …… was actually driving downtown Addis Ababa only last year and the roads were👌👌”

Who knows? 🤷‍♂️ Maybe the roads are great over there and i was ootae order!! But do sympathise with Edindetroit……. The roads are fickin shagged here as well.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Shoulda shared this a while back.

An experience I had last year...... aboard an aircraft named: "That's All Brother"

Now this particular aircraft led the main airborne invasion of Normandy. The literal tip of the spear.

Just came across the video on my phone.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Superb stuff. 👌 And an awesome looking aircraft.

Comment

• Looks like there is plenty cash in skin conditions.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• For a lot of people a beard is nothing more than a double chin cloaking device.

Carry on.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Random thinking to myself thought tonight ……. Does anyone sometimes wish they lived in a house where other people in the household laughed as much as you do at certain comedy shows?
                              Was watching extremely dated US tv show The King of Queens earlier……. Nearly dying laughing at how Doug never remembers Carries work colleagues names but remembers the burger stall guys name etc, ……
                              the wife: “This is really REALLY bad. Anything else on?”
                              🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Random thinking to myself thought tonight ……. Does anyone sometimes wish they lived in a house where other people in the household laughed as much as you do at certain comedy shows?
                                Was watching extremely dated US tv show The King of Queens earlier……. Nearly dying laughing at how Doug never remembers Carries work colleagues names but remembers the burger stall guys name etc, ……
                                the wife: “This is really REALLY bad. Anything else on?”
                                🤦‍♂️
                                Leah Remini is hot. Since Kevin James is an executive producer for the show I always wonder if that had anything to do why Leah was chosen to play his wife. Leah appeared in a couple episodes of Cheers as Carla's oldest daughter Seraphina(sp).
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X