Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm close to wanting to believe you assholes! Goddamit I want to.

They're gonna do it to me again aren't they?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Yeah sit up straight and have respect for the process. I'm 10 minutes late, won't answer any of your questions about anything because it's a competitive advantage that you don't know about a hamstring injury, and I look like a guy living in his Mom's basement in my sweatpants pajamas and 3-month beard. BTW I might be a rapist, who knows. Now let me get back to writing on this laminated paper with my pencil while we practice in a blizzard.
        Well, to be fair the boss (the guy at the podium) is never late.
        Learned over 40 years ago you don't try to sneak into the formation once it's started - TOP will deal with you later - don't give him even more ammo by interrupting his formation. :D
        Good times, the best.

Comment

• Getting this weird and rare feeling of believing when it comes to the Lions. The kool-aid might be ready to overflow.

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Taking a step back to look at the macro-level view. Lions appear to be heading in a positive direction. The way the 2022 season ended. Free agency has unexpectedly added so much. We haven’t even seen the draft yet where Brad Holmes specializes in.

Dare to say exciting times are ahead for the Lions…
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's ok Lions fans. You deserve to follow a winner.

Enjoy
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I'm there now. In Holmes we trust.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                I'm there now. In Holmes we trust.
                As long as Holmes doesn't draft a Darko, then we're good.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• For the first time in my Lions supporting life, we have a front office who can diagnose the weaknesses of our roster and address them methodically and systematically through the draft and free agency. People want to play in Detroit, stay in Detroit. Holmes is a gangster.

We are getting a seriously good team. Bring back DJ Chark and fix the D line and we are cooking. Like NFC challengers cooking.
                  Last edited by TheLondonLion; March 20, 2023, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

As long as Holmes doesn't draft a Darko, then we're good.

Odds are he's going to draft a Darko eventually. Likely several Darkos if he has anything resembling a long career.

A Darko doesn't doom you. A Darko followed by several poor trades and free agent decisions is what dooms you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Odds are he's going to draft a Darko eventually. Likely several Darkos if he has anything resembling a long career.

A Darko doesn't doom you. A Darko followed by several poor trades and free agent decisions is what dooms you.
                      Like what happened to former Pistons player (and later General Manager) Joe Dumars, unfortunately.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Ownership interference after Mr. Davidson didn't help either.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                          For the first time in my Lions supporting life, we have a front office who can diagnose the weaknesses of our roster and address them methodically and systematically through the draft and free agency. People want to play in Detroit, stay in Detroit. Holmes is a gangster.

We are getting a seriously good team. Bring back DJ Chark and fix the D line and we are cooking. Like NFC challengers cooking.
                          Hey TLL. Good to hear from you man. Things ok across the pond?
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Hey TLL. Good to hear from you man. Things ok across the pond?
                            Hey brother, likewise. Yeah things could be better over here, had a bit of personal stuff too which combined with the off season has meant I haven’t been on here so much.

But like the Lions, I believe the worst is behind me. This time I believe. We move!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Hey brother, likewise. Yeah things could be better over here, had a bit of personal stuff too which combined with the off season has meant I haven’t been on here so much.

But like the Lions, I believe the worst is behind me. This time I believe. We move!
                              I hope that you're enjoying the articles that myself and Future have been posting on here recently.

Best wishes to you.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• I haven’t seen them actually but I generally keep pretty up to date with Lions articles, can you point me in the direction?

Have read some good ones from Mlive, Freep and POD. Cominsky talking about wanting to come back was a breath of fresh air.

Best wishes to you too sir and all Lions fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X