No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the Peru Denmark game on while at work yesterday. Damn slow day at work so I got to watch most of the game. Got bit again. Checking out all three games on the schedule today and will probably be the centerpiece of our Fathers Day Celebration.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good stuff, WRMM.

Looking forward to Brazil v Swiss.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Me too. #1 Son's best friend is from Brazil and they both played HS soccer together.

Comment

• Eees eet time to keeek de bolita again? Wee jus lub to keeek de bolita around deee dry dirt feeled.

Viva la futbol. Where's mi churro?

Translate to any udder languish and shange dee treat.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Camera pans around the crowd @ Germany 0 Mexico 1 (latest score) , and you see very, overly sad Germans. You?ve won the Fucking thing four times FFS!! Greedy bastards.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• ......after 4 times, you are expected to win it every year. Domination, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                ......after 4 times, you are expected to win it every year. Domination, baby!
                Now that would be very difficult fans to play in front of, Malto, ....... especially when it only happens every 4 years!

Comment

• 3rd world consequences:

Mexico scores World Cup goal, fans celebrate so much it registers as an earthquake

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic story. Everyone loving that story here. I love the passion for the game in Mexico. It?s great.

Comment

• England v Tunisia tonight. Actually hoping Southgate gets his team playing well, but it?s not going to be easy.

Comment

• Mexico City is known for earthquakes. How do they know it wasn't just a coincidence?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Any games today? If so, what time. The Tigers are off today so I'll probably tune in
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Mexico City is known for earthquakes. How do they know it wasn't just a coincidence?
                            Never doubt the power of the Virgin de Guadalupe when she is angered by those who are not at church handing over their pesos on a Sunday but instead are watching fullsbal. ;)

Comment

• Right now Panama is facing off versus Belgium, 0-0 at half. England squares off against Tunisia at 2 EDT.

Comment

• Thanks
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X