Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really? holy shit!
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• yeah at Martinsville

I'm pretty sure at least one of two drivers will get into the chase on points. In the whle season there was only one season that had more than 16 winners. And that was a full season. I can't see their being 16 unique winners in the first 26. It will be interesting to see how it ends up now that guys are less likely to drive for points. The narrative is that people will drive for wins more, but so far there hasn't been much of a difference.

Comment

• Jr went for the win at phoenix and ran out on the last lap. Now that you mention it I do remember JG winning at the paper clip
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah but the same thing happened to Jr last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            That ^ was awesome
            I think the first one was actually funnier.
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7y3eDl2948"]Test Drive - Pepsi Max & Jeff Gordon - YouTube[/ame]

Way too much car for me, he says. lol
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes, that one was very good, but I think because the Travis guy had said it was all fake......, and then looking like he was gonna physically shit his pants....., that was awesome. I like seeing mouthy, doubting, arseholes being brought down a peg or two. Great TV.

If I had more cash, I'd like to set up a cousin of mine in something like this. He is always going on about how rally car driving looks "easy"......., I'd LOVE to see a video of him shit his Y's in something like this, because I know he would.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Love this one. It's Ricardo Patrese, former formula one driver, taking his wife around Jerez in a honda. She doesn't know there's a camera in the car. Her reaction is priceless.

[ame]http://youtu.be/HH3WgpuHgfw[/ame]

Comment

• Ricardo's wife has a nice rack.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I love the smirk on his face the whole lap

Comment

• you might like this better Dan

[ame]http://youtu.be/FTgsdHWrXRc[/ame]

Comment

• Actually, as far as racks go, no. Just an observation.

Saw this before.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Watched this to see Ricardos wifes rack. Fk sake, DanO....., they are swinging a bit low are they not?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Didn't notice that Marko.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nothing worse than smelling belly button sweat while licking a nipple.

Comment

• wow...now that's low!
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X