No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good finish today. The GWC was actually interesting. 6 wide on the restart was heck of a wad of cars piling into one. I'd rather not seen the shrub pull it off but I'm ok with Jimmie giving it up. Gordon did run strong at the end, he just didn't luck out with the tires having their mass extinction event at the end like that.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEMEz3MO4f8"]Real Madrid vs Barcelona 3-4 EL CLASICO 2014 HD ~ Lionel Messi Penalty Goal ~ - YouTube[/ame]

You just cannot feel sorry for Real Madrid here. Never a penalty and never a sending off......, but their league invented that shyte so they can stfu and accept it. Very disappointed with Neymar though. Seriously thought a corner was being turned and the younger generation were going to sort the game out. Not so. Little cheating bstd....., and a wee taster of what we shall see in the World Cup. At least when Scotland are playing at the World Cup, when an opposing player goes down, there is at least some skin removed to prove the fall.

I remember Hibs v JFW's 14 or so years ago....., Big Yogi Hughes went into a challenge with JFW McCann......, there was minimal contact but McCann was rolling around like he was having an epileptic fit......, so Yogi, very discreetly, stood on his ankle and gave the twat something to roll around for. Hibees all started cheering, Big Yogi turns and gives us all a ;-)! Great memories.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Messi continues to show how little Pele knows about soccer.........
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Golf. Yep. Golf.

We should add golf to this thread.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I hope you are meaning the game of Golf, and not a fucking Volkswagen Golf?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I hope you are meaning the game of Golf, and not a fucking Volkswagen Golf?
              No that goes in one of those motor "sports" threads. ;)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh wait. This is one of those threads.

Shit

Comment

• dumbass.......
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• or .....

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Struggling to get a seat at the Golf Buggy racing eh? Place is fkn MOBBED!

Ah fk. Just smacked a sweet one off the T for 400yds with a putter. What a bstd.

Comment

• Looks like a 3 horse race for survival in Croatia League one there, Essek. Really bad loss to fellow relegation candidates at the weekend there. Sore one, especially as a win would've taken Osijek out of the drop zone. Got to assume there will be no points this week against Dinamo Zagreb, but the other 4 games will be must win games. Especially the one against Slaven Koprivnica. That will be a huge game for survival. Hoping you guys can pull through and stay up.

Comment

• Screw golf

Comment

• Heard of crazy golf, but screw golf? Is there sex involved? DANO!!! Get yer golf bag.

Can't understand the lack of golf interest on this site to be honest......., you guys are bigger nutcases at the Ryder Cup that us Euros. You even invented the "get in the hole" thing after Tee off.

Comment

Working...
                                X