No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farke will be (hate the saying) parking that bus tonight. Could be low scoring first half, they'll then tire and beesh, bash, bosh....., 3-0!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I like the phrase, its awesome. Concise and illustrative.

Comment

• Yes.... i did like it......, and then when Hibs were in the championship, every team who came to Easter Road "parked the bus". Got extremely tired of the actual football on show, and the saying by fans and sports commentators.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 1) City
          2) Liverpool
          These two teams still have a big gap to the rest of the top 6.
          3) Arsenal
          18) Brighton
          19) Aston Villa
          20) Sheffield Utd

Villa has done this before, spent a ton overhauling a roster mostly with young unproven players at this level and fell flat on their keister.

Comment

• 1) Citeh
            2) Liverpool
            3) Spurs
            ----
            18) Sheff Utd
            19) Brighton
            20) Norwich

Aguero, Salah or Kane

Comment

• Yeah but generally Villa would stay up. They really leaned into the never been relegated until they finally were.

Comment

• Forgot all about Pukki for Norwich. Liverpool need to watch him. Scores half chances with ease.

Comment

• Fat Hanley, OG

Comment

• Salah, 2-0

Canaries relegated

Comment

• If you are in the US and you want to find a radio feed for a game, here is the link:

Premier League fixtures, live commentary, scores, latest football news, transfers, fixtures, results and team news

Comment

• Liverpool getting that GD up as predicted. 3-0, 28th min.

Comment

• Nothing about the Maiden story?
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Alison out with an injury the day after the transfer deadline

Comment

• Haha, 4-0...., not even HT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Nothing about the Maiden story?
                                Ah shit, sorry man. When I saw the soccer post at the top, I just read the last post. Thought it was all USA womens World Cup Shyte!!

Yes, Steve plays a shed load of the soccer. I think he enjoys it more than music!

Comment

Working...
                                X