Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious ^^^^
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm not sure what he is talking about, indoor soccer has fairly long history in the US.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Comment

• Took a risk with Lampard though eh? Done Fk all massive with Derby really?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Leicester has had some money but they have ridden Vardy a lot. A lot of attention gets paid to the top 6, but there is no immutable law saying those 6 teams should always be there.

Chelsea's transfer ban might be similar to the Yankees in the 90s when MLB banned George Steinbrenner. It forced them to do the develop their talent instead of the quick fix. One thing about the way EPL teams spend for players, it is nonsensical on how they place value on players.

Comment

• What are Chelski aw aboot tonight, LL? Two og's first half?

Comment

• Crazy comeback for Chelsea.

Comment

• Ajax is down to 9 men and they are still trying to score.

Comment

• what a game!!

Comment

• yep that was crazy. Chelsea was given a gift there

Genk gave Liverpool a big hassle on another glorious European night at Anfield.

Comment

• Don't know if this happens to you, FL....., but I sometimes miss what Klopp is saying in post match interviews because I just can't help but stare at and study his teeth.

Comment

• They are mesmerizing. The Brodge had some great teeth but nothing like this. My son claims there is a great dentist in Liverpool that everyone goes to, but it doesn't explain Klopp.

Comment

Working...
                                X