Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Check this out TLL

I watched it. Mortifying. Oh well, probably better than them winning a close league.

Just need Klopp to implode Dortmund style next year.

Comment

• What a game at the Mol. The Old Gold turn around a 0-2 to take it 3-2.

13 points clear, one game in hand. Is it over yet, Froot Loops?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• At this point, the only question is if they'll go unbeaten through the Premier League campaign.

Comment

• I'd wager they'll not go unbeaten. There will be a banana skin in the season run-in.

But they can afford to lose 4 and still win the title (providing they win the others with no draws). They won't lose 4 games and Leicester or Citeh won't claw them back. Not even worth the bet at the bookies, and they're never wrong.

Its over........, before 2020 of the 2919/20 season.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• There is still a lot of season to go Marko.

Comment

• If Liverpool dumps this it will go down as one of the most epic collapses in sports history. They won't, it ain't happening, see you in 2021 EPL.
              They aren't the '69 Cubs......

Comment

• There would probably need to be some injuries.

Comment

• They'd still need to drop points in at least 1 of every 3 of their remaining league games just to give anyone close enough a chance to catch them - and those teams would have to essentially run the table. It's OVAH.

Comment

• Maybe, nobody gets a special prize if they declare it over this early.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• What did Declan say?

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Oh I thought you said that. We'll see on that, hopefully Declan is right. I think the promising thing for Liverpool is they have this incredible record in the first half and it didn't seem like they were firing on all cylinders. They couldn't get a clean sheet anywhere and had to score in the last 15 to win a lot of games. The Leicester game may be a sign of them starting to fire on all cylinders.

Comment

Comment

• He is a master at Scottish Shithousery.

Comment

Working...
                                X