X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep

Comment

• From the Google machine:

Everton have been relegated from the top flight twice, and have never played in a league lower than the second division in the club's history. Since the club's inception in 1887, its only relegations came in 1929-30 and 1950-51.

—————

I’ll say they find a way to avoid the “R” word.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That schedule is daunting. They needed to hire a proven firefighter, Lamps has never coached in a situation like this. They are screwed if they stay up with Ukraine business. They are fucked if they get sent down. It will be like when Villa got sent down, it took them a few seasons to get their finances in order. Everton has the new stadium supposedly coming, that will makes things worse sitting in the Championship.

Comment

• It is daunting but i’ll be surprised if they go down. Brentford & Palace both had very good results v Chelski & Gooners respectively but i’d expect Lampard to get them up & motivated for those two games. And they should beat Watford. Maybe even beat the gooners. Draw with Leicester then defeats v Manure & Liv’pool……. In fact liverpool to annihilate them…… rub salt in if it really is desperate.

And for the many thousands of soccer fans that are present on this Detroit Lions forum, Everton are a huge club ——>> how Frank Lampard got that job based on nothing major is anyones guess.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Lampard's strength as a manager is more of a guy who is good at developing young players, he is the kind of guy you want to have in a rebuild not a firefight.

Look at Burnley's schedule, it is cake in comparison.

@Norwich
            @West Ham
            Southampton
            Wolves
            Watford
            Villa
            @Spurs
            @Villa
            Newcastle

Comment

• Pukki hatrick @ Carrow Road to kick off that list….., book it

Then @ ‘ammers? No chance. Unless of course a few important players try too hard v Lyon tonight and get injured.

Reckon their 3pts hauls start @ Turf Moor v Saints.
              Interesting battle though.

Hibs @ Shitecastle this Saturday in a SPL warm up for nexts saturdays Scottish Cup Semi…….. 2 Edinburgh derbies in 7 days. I do not fancy the Hibs chances but hopefully they’ll show some courage…… and hopefully the Norwegian Melkerson can start finding the net more. 💚

Comment

• The biggest game of the year so far Liverpool travels to Man City. They are one point back but have the goal differential. Sunday at 11:30 on USA. Everyone should tune in for this clash of Titans.

Comment

• Think Citeh take this one, re-establish a gap. Liverpool having travelled to Portugal will be at a slight disadvantage. 2-1 MC

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Pukki hatrick @ Carrow Road to kick off that list….., book it

Then @ ‘ammers? No chance. Unless of course a few important players try too hard v Lyon tonight and get injured.

Reckon their 3pts hauls start @ Turf Moor v Saints.
                    Interesting battle though.

Hibs @ Shitecastle this Saturday in a SPL warm up for nexts saturdays Scottish Cup Semi…….. 2 Edinburgh derbies in 7 days. I do not fancy the Hibs chances but hopefully they’ll show some courage…… and hopefully the Norwegian Melkerson can start finding the net more. 💚
                    Aww, Blaw it oot yer bahookie The Hibs can't win with Kevin Dabrowski. Fact! That Radge son o' a boot is a loser. He hasn't made players around him better. Does he even have a goal yet? Pfftttt. No, he cannae git it in Those cunts might as well tank until they can find Someone Else.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Think Citeh take this one, re-establish a gap. Liverpool having travelled to Portugal will be at a slight disadvantage. 2-1 MC
                      Yeah maybe, Klopp did a triple change really early to get guys rest. Sometimes when these two play in a big game it turns out to be a snoozer. TAA is back and they are running on all cylinders.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Aww, Blaw it oot yer bahookie The Hibs can't win with Kevin Dabrowski. Fact! That Radge son o' a boot is a loser. He hasn't made players around him better. Does he even have a goal yet? Pfftttt. No, he cannae git it in Those cunts might as well tank until they can find Someone Else.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Going back to this, got a Hibs buddy who’s also partial to a wee bit US Football……. Knew all about the Stafford stuff and the Stafford Sucks thread…….. he nearly died laughing at that post about Dabrowski. Suppose you need to know the team but quality post, dude. Funny as fk 👌👏👏👏👏👏

Edit, : and radge son o a boot ….. never heard a scottish person say it…….. but im fkn gonnae start using it!
                          Last edited by Marko69; April 8, 2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Marko - your national squad needs to advance out of the playoff to get to face the US in the World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Marko - your national squad needs to advance out of the playoff to get to face the US in the World Cup.
                              Man, that would be awesome. The US & England ….. (and err, Iran…… not good memories of Iran from ‘78)

No idea whats happening v Ukraine…. Probably void….. then its Wales and Gareth “falls like he’s been tasered” Bale.
                              Scotland SHOULD be a quality side, there are really very good individual players in that squad. Clarke has done the best job easily since Craig Brown was coach —->> fingers crossed he can get the country there.

Edit: Then get the trucks of number 50 sunblock delivered to Qatar for travelling pale skinned ginger freckled scotsmen!
                              Last edited by Marko69; April 8, 2022, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• That would be awesome, but if that happens, during the buildup Robertson and McGinn are total bawbags.

Comment

Working...
                                X