Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    That would be awesome, but if that happens, during the buildup Robertson and McGinn are total bawbags.
    Noooooo…… not Robertson! That will be bittersweet for you when Wee Davie is ripping the USA up for arse-paper up and down the left!

i’d love to sing the “we’ve got McGinn” song again…… but the reminder of the maroon colour (color for Jaadam) of Villa tops puts me off.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Going back to this, got a Hibs buddy who’s also partial to a wee bit US Football……. Knew all about the Stafford stuff and the Stafford Sucks thread…….. he nearly died laughing at that post about Dabrowski. Suppose you need to know the team but quality post, dude. Funny as fk 👌👏👏👏👏👏

Edit, : and radge son o a boot ….. never heard a scottish person say it…….. but im fkn gonnae start using it!
      Now I get an update on my phone from Google today - Hibs lost to the Hearts. Jaysus, now I gotta hear about soccer from my phone?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• For awhile I was getting Laker and Spiderman No Way home updates, I have no idea why.

Comment

• I guess that is what I get for googling the roster of the hibs ONCE and then scottish slang.

bill gates illuminati GIF by Tyler Menzel, GIPHY Editorial Director
          Last edited by dpatnod; April 10, 2022, 02:06 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I’m the same with “MEDS TO MAKE MY COCK BIGGER” ads. You google it once…… and Jaysus H Fox ——>> bombarded.

off to google suggestions for new hibs boss. Maloney the fk out. Useless fkr with his useless substitutions.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• By the way, be careful what you wish for. Know a guy who for years wished his cock touched the floor. Then through very unfortunate health reasons, had to have both legs amputated.
              His cock touched the floor after that.

Comment

• Doesn't Maloney know you are supposed to beat the Jambo's?

Comment

• He should. He’s played in enough Old Firm games for the green side of Glasgow to maybe have some clue. He feckin reminds us enough that he’s played in “the big one”.
                  Arse.

Problem is, he’d been assistant coach for the Belgian National side for the past 3 years prior to the Hibs job ——->> rude awakening Shaun ———>> Hibernian do not have access to the De Bruynes & Lukakus. Its a different game in Scotland, as you should know after telling us 48 million times that you played here.
                  Making shape changes in the 40th minute to defend the 1-0 lead going into HT. Clearly had two mids dropping to CB, (3 fkn CBs 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️) ….. inviting a barrage of pressure and the jambo fuckers score in 45 (+2) 🤦‍♂️ I mean there was definitely Hearts pressure but the Hibs team were soaking it up, and Macey in goal was playing very well.

But 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️, Edinburgh derbies, Froot Loops. They do indeed drive you fuckin froot loops!!

Comment

• Great game of football, 2-2 draw. City was the slightly better team. They were taking advantage of the Liverpool high line in a way that no other team can.

Comment

• Gotta think City sees it a little bit as a missed opportunity to take advantage of a Liverpool team that couldn't have been in top form, though.

Comment

• Yep, 2pts dropped for sure. Pep will be quietly raging.

Comment

• Maybe, both managers seemed relieved with a point.

Comment

• Both clubs need a manager like Smith @ Carrow Road........, he thinks they'll avoid the "R" word after todays job on Burnley. Maybe --- >> tall order though. Jeez. It'll be a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Maybe, both managers seemed relieved with a point.
                              Certainly Klopp. He'll be delighted....., going to Benfica AND getting a point at Citeh? That's a decent weeks work. Thought Manc would've really taken advantage today.

Comment

• City had the better chances, but getting a point was better for City than it was for Liverpool. Liverpool no longer controls their destiny for the league.
                                Man City made Liverpool look so vulnerable, yet that inability to properly put them down could hand the advantage back. It remains poisted.

Comment

Working...
                                X