Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing I'll say is this:
    #01: De Bruyne didn't deserve this shit-show. He's 100% class and was literally the only player capable of creating anything.
    #02: Germany has something in Musiala.

Comment

• Belgium is old, it happens. They missed their chance in 2014. KDB is one of the best players in the world, he can create all kinds of offense but that's much more obvious for Man City than it will ever be for a national team.

Comment

• Belgium , great when young, ….. shit old.

Bulgaria 94, great when young, …. Shit old

Sth Korea 02, great when young, …. Shit old

Scotland 98, shit when young…. Shit old.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 7A1344F3-1E13-4589-AC2F-46AE35B7AF5D.png
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The Portugal/Korea game was great. With the black face shield Son went maruading down the right flank like Zorro to set up the go ahead goal. What a player.

Comment

• And good to see Chompers go out 👌

Comment

• Who had Japan, South Korea, and Morocco advancing? Madness.

All of my pool teams eliminated too. I feel embarrassed.

Give me that USA vs Messi matchup. 🍿
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Who had Japan, South Korea, and Morocco advancing? Madness.

All of my pool teams eliminated too. I feel embarrassed.

Give me that USA vs Messi matchup. 🍿
                  Who had Japan beating Spain and Germany in h2h play. That is insane to me.

Comment

• Japan beat the crap out of the US in a friendly in the last international break and people flipped the fuck out. Japan is a lot better than we thought. Spain got lulled to sleep with everyone else in the first half, by the time the Spanish figured out what Japan was doing in the second half, it was over. It is surprising that Japan won two games against those teams, but those teams are oooold. A lot of the European powers need youth makeovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      And good to see Chompers go out 👌
                      I kind of felt bad for him.

Comment

• Cameroon player (on a yellow) scores, removes shirt......, second yellow ..... OFF Never seen anything like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I kind of felt bad for him.
                          That the Liverpool connection?

Na.... fk em. Cheatin bstd

Comment

• You see the Uruguay conduct after the game? Fucking disgrace. Glad they're out.

Comment

• I don't feel sorry for those guys going after the ref. That was out of line.

I felt sorry for Suarez breaking down on the bench. It didn't really have anything to do with Liverpool. That's the end for him and he was forced to watch from the bench.

Comment

• Quid bet @ 100,000/1

QF line up

Usa v Aus
                                Pol v Sen
                                Jap v kor
                                Morro v swiss​

You just know Engerland will fk the bet up!

Comment

Working...
                                X