No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin-foil soccer hat on? Doctored photo. Fake news. Nothing to see here…….. move along.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Watch the video then it looks worse. His challenge on Ake was terrible as well. His behavior after the game was terrible. You won the game and your first instinct is to go after the coaching staff of the opposition.

Terrible display of sportsmanship.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Watch the video then it looks worse. His challenge on Ake was terrible as well. His behavior after the game was terrible. You won the game and your first instinct is to go after the coaching staff of the opposition.

Terrible display of sportsmanship.
        You are omitting everything that had went on before though. The antagonisation of the Dutch towards Argentina as a whole. LVG being the main pot-stirrer. And approaching the bench was purely due to the LACK of management control when the disgraceful "bench" entered the field of play. As captain of Argentina, he had to have a word. They're a fucking disgraceful outfit and why Germany themselves hate them passionately. Remember Riikjard spitting on Voeller? Fucking disgusting nation.

Very strange Messi-Hate going on here. Can’t figure it out at all. 🤔 It’s weird dude. You need to reign it in a bit as you’re starting to come across as a bit of a tit.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Unseen Moments! Messi And Van Gaal Clash | Aguero Defends Messi Argentina fans around the world are celebrating after Argentina booked a place in the semifin...

Comment

• A0FBAFDF-2DC6-4C35-8519-07C7BD9F7B7B.png

Comment

• So... How's that cheating, diving, POS Messi been doing lately?

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So… ( <<— not legal) he’s been very busy being awesome. Could’ve dived like a diver here but………

Comment

• Messi is no Pele..... There can be only one.

Comment

• Messi's no-call on that handball was about as close as you will get to the Hand of God play - because not only did the on field refs ignore it - but the VAR too.

Comment

• This World Cup… insane.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Beautiful game and a hell of a finale.

Congrats to Argentina and Messi. Well deserved and fairy tale ending to a great career (at least in WC).

Comment

• I might need to be checked for multiple heart attacks if the Lions ever played in the Super Bowl equivalent of that. Can’t contemplate what people of Argentina or France are thinking right now. The twists and turns. The comeback. Classic claustrophobic penalty shootout.

Argentina!!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hopefully the Lions win, or Froot is going to have a really bad day.

Comment

• To these people……. (Not anyone on here)

”Aye, but has he won a World Cup?”
                              He has now. 👌

Always great to see the greatest ever win their respective sports trophies……. Federer with the Wimbledon trophy, O’Sullivan in snooker, even Tom Brady with that Tampa Bay win a few years ago…..
                              Seeing Messi with the World Cup is just incredible.
                              🇦🇷

Comment

• Well... of all the matches I have seen, that was certainly one of them.

Mexico did not represent themselves well in any aspect, whether on the pitch or in the seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X