No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can have our spot. I don't think many would notice...or care.

Comment

• I think you may be very correct. No one gives a shit about USMNT or MLS over here. Although I assume the national team and the MLS must get "enough" interest over there. No?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• SA was the worst due to one word - "Vuvuzela"
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Worst WC i remember was one i Korea and Japan, hated it, i don't think I remember any game expect final game and Croatia national team games

As far as Scotland's last WC, of course I remember it, i might have panini from 98 somewhere, Croatia was 3rd then, that was craziest time in Croatia, war ended few years back, we were 3rd in WC, good times

@Tony completely agree, they should have banded that shit
          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• And you had Davor Suker in 98. Quality football player.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              And you had Davor Suker in 98. Quality football player.
              yes sir, osijek native, very proud days for croatia

Comment

• Did you know that Davor Suker played for Hibs in 98? It's true.
                I signed him in my PS1 FIFA 98 Hibs squad!

Comment

Fuck the USMNT. Fuck Scotland, fuck Hibernian FC and fuck soccer. Close this stupid fucking shitty thread.
                  what caused this meltdown?
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Did you know that Davor Suker played for Hibs in 98? It's true.
                    I signed him in my PS1 FIFA 98 Hibs squad!

i've got his signed card from WC 98 for my brother and me, but to be honest people from osijek and croatia don't like him at all, basically cuz he's an asshole, and he gets cursed(you know yelled at, don't know how to say it in english) every time he comes to football games in croatia (national league or national team games)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      what caused this meltdown?
                      I may be wrong , but I have a sneaking suspicion that Tony Google knows! Ha!

Was a meltdown in every sense of the word. So pissed off on Sunday. We all knew from season start that the fuckwits were going down...., no one thought that Hibs would make that easier for them by doing the fucking same.

But meltdown over and season 14/15 season tickets have been purchased! Can only stay pissed off for so long!

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post

i've got his signed card from WC 98 for my brother and me, but to be honest people from osijek and croatia don't like him at all, basically cuz he's an asshole, and he gets cursed(you know yelled at, don't know how to say it in english) every time he comes to football games in croatia (national league or national team games)
                        Just read that he's the head of Croatian football? I'm guessing that's why he is disliked?

Comment

• I may be wrong , but I have a sneaking suspicion that Tony Google knows! Ha!
                          No, I really don't and am not searching for what set you off

Comment

• Understood 100% buddy. Like I said earlier in another post to Oracle..... If MLS was the only soccer left on the planet, I'd watch fucking "cooking with Urma." .... So not googling Scottish fitbaw is understood.

Comment

Understood 100% buddy. Like I said earlier in another post to Oracle..... If MLS was the only soccer left on the planet, I'd watch fucking "cooking with Urma." .... So not googling Scottish fitbaw is understood.
                              I have no idea what you're going on about ya daft goat

Comment

• Come on, you know. Cooking with Urma? She makes the best ever lemon puff pastries.

Comment

Working...
                                X