X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kreton
    replied
    Beautiful game and a hell of a finale.

Congrats to Argentina and Messi. Well deserved and fairy tale ending to a great career (at least in WC).

Leave a comment:

• Cody_Russell
    replied
    This World Cup… insane.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Messi's no-call on that handball was about as close as you will get to the Hand of God play - because not only did the on field refs ignore it - but the VAR too.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Messi is no Pele..... There can be only one.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    So… ( <<— not legal) he’s been very busy being awesome. Could’ve dived like a diver here but………

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    So... How's that cheating, diving, POS Messi been doing lately?

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    A0FBAFDF-2DC6-4C35-8519-07C7BD9F7B7B.png

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Unseen Moments! Messi And Van Gaal Clash | Aguero Defends Messi Argentina fans around the world are celebrating after Argentina booked a place in the semifin...

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Watch the video then it looks worse. His challenge on Ake was terrible as well. His behavior after the game was terrible. You won the game and your first instinct is to go after the coaching staff of the opposition.

Terrible display of sportsmanship.
    You are omitting everything that had went on before though. The antagonisation of the Dutch towards Argentina as a whole. LVG being the main pot-stirrer. And approaching the bench was purely due to the LACK of management control when the disgraceful "bench" entered the field of play. As captain of Argentina, he had to have a word. They're a fucking disgraceful outfit and why Germany themselves hate them passionately. Remember Riikjard spitting on Voeller? Fucking disgusting nation.

Very strange Messi-Hate going on here. Can’t figure it out at all. 🤔 It’s weird dude. You need to reign it in a bit as you’re starting to come across as a bit of a tit.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Watch the video then it looks worse. His challenge on Ake was terrible as well. His behavior after the game was terrible. You won the game and your first instinct is to go after the coaching staff of the opposition.

Terrible display of sportsmanship.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Tin-foil soccer hat on? Doctored photo. Fake news. Nothing to see here…….. move along.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Yeah no shit, I never would have thought of that. He's washed.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Do we.even know if Ronaldo is starting? They play better without him, just like Man United. He's washed.
    They play better without him because with him everyone on that team feels obligated to feed him the ball - which means most of the team is taken out of the attacking equation.
    Still not sure they'd have what it takes to break down France, let alone stop them in the defensive third - with or without Ronaldo.

Funny, but I hear the word Ronaldo I think of the Brazilian - not the Portugese. First striker in my lifetime I ever saw who literally had it all. Power, Finesse, Skill on the ball, and an eye for a pass. Mbappe is the closest thing I've seen to Ronaldo in my lifetime - and he's not playing with a gimped knee.....

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    I love how the bracket played out.
    Morocco (basically the Cinderella) vs Portugal (Ronaldo)
    France (Defending Champs) vs England (Captain Kane)

Then Croatia (Modric) vs Argentina (Messi).

Gotta root for a Croatia vs England final. My Captain Kane Tottenham #18 jersey has aged like fine wine.
    Nobody on that side of the bracket is beating France, unless France plays like they've already won the Cup.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X