No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko - I wish I could spend an extra week there, as it is I'm landing in Glasgow on March 18th, she dances on the 20th and we leave the next day. So a pretty short trip.

Comment

• That is a very short trip, FL. You'll no doubt spend longer in Airports and in the air. Just please don't have a view on Scotland based on Glasgow!!

I'll be a huge Oxford United fan for this JP Final, Dean. And they have a massive game tonight v Northampton Town. The cobblers new MASSIVE (7ft 1") fan is the NBA's Shaquille O'Neal. So there is another reason I hope the U's win tonight........, basketball SUCKS!!!!

It's 8:40am and I can't concentrate on anything. 11 hours til Kick off vs the FUCKERSSSSSSS!!!!!!

COME ON, YOU HIBEES!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yes, big game tonight, Northampton have the old Oxford Manager and Chairman. That said, a draw would be ok, there is a bit of breathing room for Oxford in third, so promotion, even by coming third is the target i think. So, I'll be keeping an eye on the Hibees too shame their not on BT tonight though.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Oh boy, Marko is going to be in a drunken frenzy of celebration right now!

'MON THE HIBEES on their glorious defeat of the Jambofuckwits!

[ame]https://twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/699727907153977345[/ame]

I wonder if he'll manage to post before the alcohol wears off.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Marco69, is it OK if I cheer for the Hornets?
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That was absolutely crazy! Arguably the best city in the world for the derby match. Just cannot stand those fkrs and it was sooooooooooo sweet to get the win. Only 1-0 but the Cabbage & Ribs should've been 4-0 up by half time. Little bit pressure second half but the deeeefence coped well and got the job done. Up next are the cup holders, Inverness Caledonian @ Easter Road. Loved scorer Jason Cummings celebrating right in front of the Jambo bstds......, absolute quality.

Was indeed a frenzy, LFIJ but sadly no alcohol consumed......, went to ER direct from my work so was driving. But I got this insane text message from my wee cousin Graham after the game, (he's in a different part of the stadium)
              "Aw right mate, that was fucking magic eh? I couldn't handle the pressure though and left in the 55th minute. Went back to the Hibs club for a bevvy. Fucking hate playing those c**ts!"
              bottle merchant!

Sharkbait........, the hornets are Watford FC? They were once owned by Elton John. I think he is still a major shareholder. Is it these hornets you mean?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Last night. How good is it to see the fkrs standing still as the HIBEES bounce?

[ame]http://youtu.be/B9uYHZgE6AM[/ame]

Comment

• Niiiice.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good to hear the Hibs won, Marko!

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Congrats to the Hibs!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Cheers.

One more picture from last night. Its just too good. In fact its awesome.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Congrats, Marko! Enjoy it!
                            Last edited by CGVT; February 17, 2016, 12:39 PM.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Last one, promise.....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X