Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Forum's Amazon Link this Holiday Season

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold.

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. Purchasing an Audible membership will earn the forum a few bucks. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

If you have an Amazon Echo, you need a free trial of Amazon Music!! We will earn $3 and it's free to you!

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Stay safe and well and thank you for your participation in the Forum and for your support!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one, promise.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks

Comment

• Last one, promise.....

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        Last one, promise.....
        Yeah, should never have promised........, there's fucking shitloads of them!

Comment

• It's..............DAYTONA WEEKEND!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's weird, now that Gordon is retired I don't really have anyone I actively root for racing.

Comment

• I went through the same when Trusty Rusty and his Fabulous Ford retired.

Still don't have a favorite.

Comment

• I do ike Jimmy Johnson, but he's won 6 times I doubt 7th title is that thrilling except it has implications with Petty. I will probably root for the 24 still.

Comment

• I liked Keselowski for a bit being a local guy hitting it big time but as soon as he had issues hitting more than he should, I tuned out.

Comment

• I was always a M. Martin fan. He was too nice to win. Kinda liked Labonte for awhile but that faded. I may jump on the Chase Elliot bandwagon.
                    GO LIONS "20" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      I was always a M. Martin fan. He was too nice to win. Kinda liked Labonte for awhile but that faded. I may jump on the Chase Elliot bandwagon.
                      Any relation to Back up Bill and his Budwiser Mobile?

Comment

• Not familiar with that Mark.
                        GO LIONS "20" !!

Comment

• Bill Elliott?

I called him back up Bill because he was my favorite for a long time but at the end of his career, he would always qualify in the front of the pack then finish toward the back.

Comment

• Bill was good at one point. Then he lost it.
                            GO LIONS "20" !!

Comment

• so FIFA has a new president .... Giovanni Infantino? What does that mean and why is it so important.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• It means he will now be the one receiving backhanders so that the 2026 World Cup can be held in Outer Mongolia.

Comment

Working...
                                X