X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else a Tottenham fan?
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• @Marko tomorrow is biggest osijek game in 30 years, they need to win, and that is still not enough, i think i'm gonna shit my pants in next 24 hours, just a little nervous
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• @ Essek. Hopefully Osijek stick to their own game plan and destroy Hrvatski. And then equally hopeful that both Zadar and Slaven Koprivnica fuck up somehow. It'll happen! MON THE OSIJEK!
        Know the feeling though buddy. This coming Wednesday, Hibs play the first leg of the relegation play off, 2nd leg being Sunday 25th @ Easter Road. It'll be taking "shitting the pants" to a different level.
        MON THE HIBS!

@ Cody....., opposite of a Tottenham fan here. I follow their main rival, Arsenal. Mainly due to my son being a huge fan of them. They are in the FA Cup Final tomoro and he, along with 3 of his mates are off to the Emirates stadium in North London to watch the game.... I was supposed to go myself but plans were changed due to Scottys BEST mate getting time off work. Couldn't have Jamie being left out, (even though he's a fkn Jambo bstd) so I gave up my ticket.
        MON THE GUNNERS.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'll be rooting for you, if osijek falls to 11th place they play play off game with cibalia (rival no 3.) so i know how you feel, good luck
          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Both the Barcelona/Athletico title deciding game and the FA Cup final both on Saturday and both starting at the exact same time. Unbelievable.

Going to have to record the FA Cup final and watch it later.

Comment

• Bloody hell, was walking through Target this afternoon and they are selling World Cup Teams gear! Stop the insanity!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 26 Days
                7 Hours
                3 minutes
                30 seconds

Comment

• It is going to be great. I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    Bloody hell, was walking through Target this afternoon and they are selling World Cup Teams gear! Stop the insanity!
                    That's a pity. The new Scotland home top is fucking awesome.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Both the Barcelona/Athletico title deciding game and the FA Cup final both on Saturday and both starting at the exact same time. Unbelievable.

Going to have to record the FA Cup final and watch it later.
                      Can see Athletico doing a "Jambos 86"....., lose the league and a cup in one week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        That's a pity. The new Scotland home top is fucking awesome.
                        This was generic national stuff for Brazil, Germany, Italy and France.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Was just a jibe at my own country for not reaching a World Cup for 16 fking years.

No stuff for holders Spain or even Argentina? An Argentina shirt with "Messi" on the back would sell I'd imagine, even in a Target shop in America.

Comment

• "That's a pity. The new Scotland home top is fucking awesome."
                            --------------------------------------How much does a jersey like that set a person back?

Pictures?
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Arsenal

Comment

• You are darn tootin, it was all about the Arsenal today. 2-0 down after 8 minutes, but run out winners 3-2. MON THE GOONERS!

This was last night before Scotty headed off to London for the game. He is partying tonight at my eldest sons house in Battersea.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X