No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few years ago, but if the Hibs are going to defeat those jambofuckwit minging shitehouses from the West, this is the way to do it.

My son sent me this as the fan celebrating uncontrollably in the white t shirt is his buddy Ryan from school.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-_MPKiCiA&sns=em[/ame]
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice score!

At 2:07, that's the most soccer I've watched in three years.

Comment

• Ok, maybe Hendo took a bit of a fall.... But fk it!

HIBEES HERE,
        HIBEES THERE,
        HIBEES EVERY FKN WHERE!

Get in......., Scottish league cup final in March. Another day out in Glasgow. Hopefully the silverware comes back along the M8 to Leith!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Griffiths was one helluva head scratcher signings by Wolves. Guy couldn't get a sniff and was shipped out on loan - even during two relegations on the trot. WTF?

Then again, Wolves hierarchy was a train wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
            Griffiths was one helluva head scratcher signings by Wolves. Guy couldn't get a sniff and was shipped out on loan - even during two relegations on the trot. WTF?

Then again, Wolves hierarchy was a train wreck.
            What a laugh today! Ross County defeating Celtic in the other semi final, and Super Leigh Griffiths misses a penalty. An absolute shocker of an attempt. Many HIBEES think he meant it as he already had his seat booked on a cup final Hibs bus!! (He's a born Hibs fan!)

Sunday March 13th, 2016.
            Scottish League Cup Final.
            Hampden Park, Glasgow.

HIBERNIAN vs Ross County.

Mon the cabbage.

Comment

• Damn I'll be in Glasgow the next week.

Comment

• The dancing world championships? Superb. Come over a week early and go to the cup final!!

Comment

• Nice one Marko, I may even watch it on TV. The mighty U's have made it to Wembley too!! Another day out then I guess!!
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Saw that, Dean. Quite desperate defending to fend off Millwall at the end. But great achievement. Will there be 30-40K U's heading to Wemberley?

Comment

• Get it right up ye, you fking arrogant, Hearts c*nts. What a comeback by the Hibs at their Shitehouse stadium. The Cabbage will tan their arses back at Easter Road, Feb 16th in the replay. Fkn bellends. And FL, Fraq......, take a look at the foul count?!! And they say they are not a dirty team? That suggests different. It also tells the story of the game. They may be in the higher league at the moment, but they are fkn shit.

Great atmosphere, proud to be part of it today.

Comment

• 'Mon the HIBEES!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Text from son 5 mins ago.

"Four tickets for the Hibernian vs Jambos replay at ER on the 16th have just been purchased dear father, section 42, seats 157, 158, 159, 160 EE, quite far back but will be good next to the singing and dancing! CANNOT WAIT!"

Haha, that's the stuff.

Comment

• That's a good son right there.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• MON the Hib's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Saw that, Dean. Quite desperate defending to fend off Millwall at the end. But great achievement. Will there be 30-40K U's heading to Wemberley?
                                They've allocated 40,000 (Barnsley 25,000) so there will be good travel I'm sure. I think most will be going for a day out rather than caring about the result too much!!! Oxford and Hibs in a final!
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X