Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one, promise.....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Last one, promise.....
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        Last one, promise.....
        Yeah, should never have promised........, there's fucking shitloads of them!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• It's..............DAYTONA WEEKEND!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It's weird, now that Gordon is retired I don't really have anyone I actively root for racing.

Comment

• I went through the same when Trusty Rusty and his Fabulous Ford retired.

Still don't have a favorite.

Comment

• I do ike Jimmy Johnson, but he's won 6 times I doubt 7th title is that thrilling except it has implications with Petty. I will probably root for the 24 still.

Comment

• I liked Keselowski for a bit being a local guy hitting it big time but as soon as he had issues hitting more than he should, I tuned out.

Comment

• I was always a M. Martin fan. He was too nice to win. Kinda liked Labonte for awhile but that faded. I may jump on the Chase Elliot bandwagon.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      I was always a M. Martin fan. He was too nice to win. Kinda liked Labonte for awhile but that faded. I may jump on the Chase Elliot bandwagon.
                      Any relation to Back up Bill and his Budwiser Mobile?

Comment

• Not familiar with that Mark.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bill Elliott?

I called him back up Bill because he was my favorite for a long time but at the end of his career, he would always qualify in the front of the pack then finish toward the back.

Comment

• Bill was good at one point. Then he lost it.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• so FIFA has a new president .... Giovanni Infantino? What does that mean and why is it so important.
                              Forever One!

Comment

• It means he will now be the one receiving backhanders so that the 2026 World Cup can be held in Outer Mongolia.

Comment

Working...
                                X